Chapter 29 : Sneaky Kyu

Did yall saw k-pop harlem shake? lol Amber and diva Jo~ xD lmfao at Marshall :P

Chapter 29 : Sneaky Kyu~

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

"Sungmin-hyung?" I called out. He's not in his room, neither in Ryeowook's. I wonder where he is.

Aha, Donghae!

I walked inside his room, not bothering to knock or anything.

I whistled, no response. I looked around his big room and even he's not in here. What is this? Is everyone ignoring me?! "Jung!" I called out Eun Jung's name. Aish even she's ignoring me *pout*

There was a lonely silence for a second. I heard the shower running. Oh, she's in the shower. I sighed and was about to head Heechul's room until...

*Veep*

*Veep* *Veep*

I heard something vibrating. Curiosity filled my veins as a blue cased iPod was vibrating on the nightstand. It looked like Donghae's but better make sure >:)

I slowly walked towards the nightstand, creating baby footsteps as light as a feather (for no reason)

I grasp hold of the iPod and the earphones that was plucked along with it. I looked around before checking what was making it vibrate. Sneaking Kyu..

'Michael sent you a text' a speech bubble appeared then faded.

As soon as it faded, there was a playlist filled with..

with all of our songs! SUPER JUNIOR SONGS!!

'Now playing : It's You' I paused it as I started to scroll around her playlist.

Every single one of her playlist is filled with all of our songs. From our first song until our latest! Unbelievable! "I must be dreaming" I chuckled, scrolling. There's no other band.. JUST US! I closed her playlists, checked her files. Most of them were filled with her own selcas.

But my eyes landed on this album, 'Keep OUT!' was its title and K-pop was in it ;D

There were equal pictures of all of us, 'Man I look awkward' I thought.

For once I feel proud, I mean #1 star of Hollywood, a part time fan girl of super junior?

I heard the shower stopped, I shoved the phone in my pocket and ran out as 'soft' as I can.

Eun Jung's P.O.V

After a nice hot shower, I wrapped my white robe around me. I took my clothes and changed it in the bathroom. I came out ruffling my little wet hair. I walked to the nightstand. My eyes go boom.

'WHERE IS IT?!'

I panicked. I put it here, right? Or..OH GOD!

I checked the drawers, I checked here and there. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

"Ahem.." a deep voice interrupted my epic panic mania.

I calmed down and slowly turned around to see a smirking Kyu..

"Uh..h-hi?" Great, now I'm spluttering.

"Hey.." he walked around me. "What's wrong?" he asked in a fake tone. "Did you lost your phone?" he stood in front of me, smirking the whole time. "You know, one like....THIS?!" he took out an iPod from his pocket and spat in my face.

I just stood there, with my mouth hung open.

"Wh-W-? H-How?"

"Oh, this can't be yours..nu-uh!" he backed off as soon as I tried to snatch it. "But its mine.." second attempt : Fail

He lifted his hand up high and tilted his head to look what's in my phone. Oh God WHY!

"Hmm, Bonamana..Mr.Simple-" he chuckled, and gave me a questioning look. "Ugh!!! FINE!!!" I yelled in frustration.

"I'm a crazy fan okay! Happy?!" he grinned and handed me back my phone.

"Keep it up, your secrets safe with me.." he winked. Yeah, I don't believe you!

Sungmin's P.O.V

"Sungmin-ah, hurry up!" Leeteuk called out.

"Wait up, hyung!" I turned to Eun Jung who's been looking blue for the past hour.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked for the fifth time. "Yes oppa. Trust me!" she chuckled. I ruffled her hair and took my bag, catching up with the others. "Good luck! Fighting! ^^" I heard her say as I rushed out the dorm.

"Hey.." I wrapped my arms around both Eunhyuk and Donghae's shoulders.

"Hey," they replied at the same time. "Told ya.." Eunhyuk elbowed Donghae's ribs, making him chuckle a bit. "Yah~" he gestured my presence, making me more suspicious towards them.

"What. are you hiding from...me?" I asked seeing their mischief grins.

"Oh, nothing.."

The elevator door opened and we walked inside the bus. Kyuhyun sat beside me looking dull. "What time is it?" he whispered softly. "6" I replied. "Are you alright?" I asked, putting my hand on his forehead to see if he has a temperature.

"I'm fine.." he murmured. "Aish, what are you saying?" I scolded. "Have you been up late again?"

"You have dark circles around your eyes, your skin is damaged and your voice is broke!! Kyu.." I sighed in frustration. He never listens..

"I'm FINE, hyung" he slurred. "Wake me up when we're there." he informed, putting on his beats and falling asleep.

x-x-x-x

''Call me an idiot, I know nothing but super junior'' -author :P lol. I'm not a big fan of snsd but I do like some of their songs..but I DON'T SHIP SUPER GENERATION! OH HELL NAW! I do ship SunSun but the rest are quite impossible.