Chapter 42 : First Love

Eun Jung's P.O.V

As soon as I wake up, I had to rush to my manager's office.

Without leaving a note or anything, I just snuck out of the dorm. The dorm was still filled with confetti and glitter. The tree was still here, we were so tired we decided to sleep early and clean up today morning but looks like none of them had woke up yet.

The managers' offices were a few levels above from the dorm. So I just put a coat on my Stylish Pajamas xP

I lightly knocked before entering, "Hey!" I smiled. The smell of fresh coffee hit my nostrils making me starve a little.

"Yes, sweetheart! Great news! Hopefully we'll be going back to LA and make your comeback around the new years!" she informed but I frowned. I didn't want to go back to LA! The people there are selfish and fame minded!

"I contacted the airport yesterday and they said the snow is beginning to settle down a little. Now no matter how high they fly the amount of falling snow won't affect our flight!"

"W-What?" I murmured softly.

Sometimes, I regret being a superstar. TT~TT

"I'll book the tickets soon, all you have to do now is get ready cause we might be flying back anytime!"

But I love it here,

I want to stay with the SJ Family!

I want to see Donghae's face every morning,

What about me?

Why can't things go the way I want them to?!

"Claire, what's wrong?" she asked, flashing me back to reality.

"M-My boyfriend?" as soon as that word came out of my mouth, her mouth hung open.

"WHAT?!" she yelled shocked.

"Y-Yay~" I flapped my hands slowly acting like a retard. "WAIT! What?!"

"Ayo! Calm down okay?!" I stopped her from flipping out much. "CLAIRE! When did this happen? Who the heck is he?!" she headed towards me and shook me gently.

"Like a few weeks ago? Super Junior's Lee Donghae? Hehe?" I giggled nervously. "Hold up! You? How can? WHAT!!" I sighed.

She slowly took deep breaths and let it all out. "Okay, who else knows about you two?" she asked calmly.

"Umm, the members, their manager?" I gave her a side smile.

"And?"

"That's it!"

"Oh my god, Claire! What if the media finds out?!" there she goes again.. -,-''

"Kimmy, first of all, its been like 3 weeks since we dated and look around! Do you see scandals?"

"Well I saw one with Hyukjae!" she gave me the 'not impressed' look.