Chapter 22 : A-Cha

Chapter 22 : A-Cha

Donghae's P.O.V

"YOU PROMISED!!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Yeah I did, but not now~"

"But, I want to know NOW!!" he whined like a little kid.

"Later.." I walked away. "NOOOOW!" he complained. "No!" I just ignored. "Donghae~yah.." his voice slowed down. "What happened? We used to share everything together..What's wrong with this secret?" he trailed off.

"I swear I won't tell anyone just ple--" I turned around, took a deep breath. Here goes nothing..

"It's Eun Jung." he stood still, his mouth hung open. "Aish, forget it..Let's just go in, their probably waiting for us."

There was a long silence between us as we walked towards the hall. "Umm, you go in first. I got something to do.." I lied.

I just got in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Just pretend as if nothing happened. Calm down, Donghae..Calm down.

I sighed and washed my hands for no reason.

"Mamamara mararara jejebal hajimara~" A-Cha started playing. I looked around, no one was here except me. Then I felt something vibrating in my pocket. My phone?

Did Eunhyuk changed the ringtone again?

I quickly took it out and it was a call from 'Michael?

I denied and realised it was not my phone! I accidentally took hers..

****

Claire's P.O.V

After hours and hours of playing the games Mr. Kim prepared for us. We all sat down in a circle for the last game, called the 'Honesty Game'. Eunhyuk walked in looking, blank?

He quietly sat beside me.

"Is everyone here?" Mr. Kim asked. "Uh, no..Donghae's not here yet" Eunhyuk informed.

I took out my iPod touch and played some games. My phone was left back at their dorm. A few minutes later, Donghae arrived and sat at the empty spot.

I noticed he was looking at me, did he have something to say? "It's been a long road to be at where we currently are.." Mr Kim started.

"5 years of training, travelling the world, working non-stop, those tears, the pain, the sweat you've gone through.." he looked at everyone, so did I. They all looked down. "After all we've been through, a taste of success means more than words." I didn't actually get what he means but yeah, the hard work and all..I feel it.

"All I want to say is, I'm proud of you all. Keep up the good work!" he clapped followed by all of us.

"Now, Leeteuk, you go first then pick the member you want to go next." You could feel the atmosphere change of all a sudden. "I'm honoured being the leader of Super Junior and thank you for your teamwork and everything. I hope we have a bright future. Fighting~ Alright Zhou Mi." he sat down and Mi Tang stood up.

Leeteuk >> Zhou Mi >> Eun Hyuk >> Donghae >> Sungmin >> Kyuhyun >> Shindong >> Ryeowook >> HeeChul >> KangIn >> Henry >> Yesung >> Siwon >> Me :|

"Uh..I feel lucky having Leeteuk as my mentor back then and until now he takes great care of all of us?" what the heck am I saying? "You guys rock! I wish y-you the best.." I sat down as fast as I can.

"Alright, its already 9. I'll let you do whatever you want but bedtime is at 10 o'clock sharp!" Mr. Kim walked out and closed the door. Just then Donghae came towards me looking uneasy and handed me an iPhone.

It looked like mine, was it mine? I took it, and opened it. It had Lou's wallpaper so yeah its mine. I dragged him to the corner and whispered. "What happened?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"I was in a hurry..I accidentally took yours and Michael called by the way~" My eyes widened. "You heard the ringtone?" he nodded innocently. "I guess I'll go," he just walked away.

'Calm down, its just the ringtone~'

I quickly texted Michael. "Why did you call..."

I got bored, I need someone to talk to -Him

You have millions of contacts why me?! -Me

You're my sister? -Him

$%^#$ Anyway, good night! -Me

'You were this close!' I thought of myself.

x-x-x-x-x

Wae neoman molla~

This chapter is kinda cheesy..lol Mianada~~

Check out the interview I did with Mizukiharu2 and Ryeosomnia13 ^^