Chapter 42

" I'm back , Mark " Eunbyul said , almost choked by her own feeling. And  the door soon was opened and exposed the figure that Eunbyul fell in love with. Although her memories were not recovered completely but she was sure about her feeling towards Mark.

Mark gave her a deep stare , he was shocked yet happy with the situation. He soon squated to have a same eye level with Eunbyul and secured her into his embrace tightly, the euphoria inside Mark burst out when he hugged her. He was deadly missing her every seconds. The time he had went through without her was hellish. 

Eunbyul hugged Mark , " I am sorry for forgetting you." and a single tear was flowing out from her eye. Eunbyul could feel Mark nodded weakly

"I am fine now that you are here." Mark replied softly then he released the hug and cupped his hands on Eunbyul's face. He swiped away the tears on Eunbyul's face with both of his thumbs and smiled in relief 

"I thought I won't be able to see you again." 
"I miss you so bad, byul" 
"I miss your bright smile , your black orbs eyes , your reddish cheeks , your warm touches , your hug. I miss everything."

Eunbyul was looking at Mark's face. His face was no longer a strange thing for her. Eunbyul slowly reached out her hands and with her cold fingertips traced Mark's face. His tight jawline , his thin lips and his mole under his eyes. Everything were now familiar for her.

"I wondered how could I forgot your flawless face" Eunbyul said , half joking half serious. 

Mark chuckled and he was shut by Eunbyul's lips. She reached her lips towards Mark with initiative. She wrapped her hands over Mark's neck tightly and smooched his lips passionately. Mark was shocked but he did not feel bad with it. He then secured his hands on Eunbyul's waist to have a better position. He then replied the kiss and both were biting each other lips. If it was not because of Eunbyul was on her wheelchair.

Mark leaned his body closer to Eunbyul since he could not pulled Eunbyul closer with her position in her wheelchair  so Mark slowly pulled Eunbyul's wheelchair inside the dorm but not releasing the kiss. 

Mark leaded Eunbyul towards the sofa and he was the one to release the kiss and asked , " Your ribs. Are they okay? " 

Eunbyul gasped for air but still answered , " Kinda hurt but not as hard as the first. I am better. I could move my stomach slowly. But it still hurt" . Eunbyul then kept looking at Mark's lips, signaling to have more kisses. 

Mark grinned playfully and with a swift move he slipped his right hand under Eunbyul thighs and the other under Eunbyul's back. It was so fast and sudden that he took Eunbyul in bridal style and carefully leaned Eunbyul onto the sofa. Eunbyul did not feel any pain since she was too shocked to even realized it.

"What are you doing?" Eunbyul asked but she was smiling.

"It's not that you don't know what will I do next. " Mark smirked mischievously. Eunbyul looked around at the empty living room and asked , " your members?" 

"Don't worry, they won't comeback within 3 hours. They just went to watch a movie." Mark replied

"You? You did not join them ?" Eunbyul twisted her eyebrows.

"I was not in a good mood , you know. But I did not regret not joining them when it turned out like this." Mark said and soon he took a place and hovered Eunbyul.  Eunbyul smiled to see Mark above her. 

"I don't like wasting time." Mark added while giving Eunbyul a playful smile. 

"Me too." Eunbyul replied with seductive tone. Mark quickly lowered his body and found Eunbyul's lips and for the second round , they were smooching each other again. Their body was rubbing each other. And they shared breath to each other. The kiss was passionate as their urge of longing each other.