Chapter 22

A jamless monkey. I can't help but post it. This photo has been in my gallery tooo long.
-

Both of them were sitting on the most behind chair in the bus. They didn't talk much after what had happened before. There were like an awkward atmosphere around them.

Eunbyul, herself couldn't stop thinking about what was just happened before. How Mark pulled her into his embrace and uttered such words. Instead of feeling dislike, she found it pleasing her. And the feeling inside her started to grow even more. Making her feeling insecure that what she felt might not be replied by the other side.

She was scared that what she felt could lead her to brokenhearted. Because she knew she was too frail to be broken again. Because she was scared that she would hate men's presence even more.

"Mark.." Eunbyul broke the atmosphere.

"Hm?" Mark replied but not looking back to Eunbyul

"Do you still feel guilty?" Eunbyul asked carefully

Yes. Mark thought. He felt so lost that he couldn't protect that girl. He determined already not to let even a little scratch on Eunbyul. But he failed.

"Mark, you don't need to. You saved me already. I'm alright. Really. I became stronger after I met you" Eunbyul assured Mark

But Mark didn't answer, he still felt wronged for what was happened

"Don't worry ,Mark. I know you want to protect me. You just right. I felt so secure being around you. You dont have to feel wronged" Eunbyul still trying to assure Mark. But seeing Maek didn't look at her eyes . She cupped Mark's face and forced him to look at her

And in his hazelnut eyes, she could find great guilty in there..

"Mark. You did right. And I will be angry as hell if I could detect any guiltiness again in your eyes and never never never meet you in the future" Eunbyul did her skill, threathening.

"Okay okay" Mark finally replied

Eunbyul sighed in relief and said, " I thought you lost your voice already."

"Geeze.." Mark ruffled Eunbyul's hair and smiled, although it was kinda forced smile but Eunbyul felt slight a peace that Mark came back again.

At that time, the bus stopped to both Eunbyul and Mark's destination. Mark stood up and pressed the red button , signaling that someone would get off here. And once the door was opened , Mark let Eunbyul walked first then followed right behind her.

Mark walked Eunbyul home. They strolled slowly along the road. But none of them trying to utter any words and enjoy the weather

And when they arrived in front of Eunbyul's house. Eunbyul faced Mark to say goodbye

"We are arrived!" Eunbyul cheered, trying to be sounded as cheerful as possible

"Yeah.. I should go back then.. I have schedule to dye my hair" Mark said and handed her the shopping bag

Eunbyul nodded and Mark waved his hands before walked away. But Eunbyul remembered something

"MARK!" She shouted and ran slowly towards Mark

Mark turned around, "why?"

"Dont forget to come here tomorrow. We will celebrate Jungkook's birthday in my house. Okay? Okay." Eunbyul asked a rhetorical question and went away not waiting a single rejection from Mark's mouth

Mark smiled, found Eunbyul's action kinda cute and walked away. His agency care had waited him near the seven eleven. And he gonna had busy day today. Such as dying hair and recording for his upcoming comeback.

**

"You're late , bruh"Bambam who was halfway done his hair greeted

"Yeah some bussiness. You looked manlier with that golden brown hair like..." before Mark finished his sentence

"Like golden puppy. Thanks Mark hyung, you're the 6th people who said that already" bambam interrupted and getting a chuckled from other awaken members.

Mark went towards an empty sit where he would get his hair dyed.

And the hairstylist came towards him. He is a guy who liked pink. You know what he meant.

"Hello handsome. What colour?" He asked femininely

"Mm.." Mark thought

"Wait."

He asked his hairstylist to wait for a bit and took his phone and call a number

"Ya!" He said

"Waaaee.. ?" The other side replied

"What colour do you like?"

"Either pink or blue" she answered

"Okay" he quickly hung up

"For just now let's do your favorite colour" Mark said and the hairstylist answered enthusiastically, "aye aye aye captain!"

And he got readied and got 7 different colors of pink. From the lightest one till the darkest one. Even the metalic pink one.

"Ready?" The hairstylist asked as if Mark were in a war

Mark replied with nodded and the hairstylist did his duty

**

Mark looked upon his reflection. His hair majorly still the same. Golden blonde hair. But the hairstylist gave some pink ombre touch in front.

He wasn't really fond of pink because he thought that he's real man who hated pink. But as long as Eunbyul liked it.

As soon as finishing his hair, he went to recording studio for recording his parts.But Eunbyul never leaves his thoughts.

**

Meanwhile; Eunbyul who just arrived at her home , was feeling very bored. Although Mark called her earlier but she still got bored.

So she decided to go out for a bit, either to her bakery shop or visiting Jimin. But he decided to go to Jimin. She was sure Jimin was bored to death to.

She brought her car key and bag and went to her bakery shop first to take some breads before went for Jimin

**

"Tae." Jimin called Taehyung who was sleeping on the sofa. He got really bored and he couldn't find a way to sleep.

But Taehyung didn't wake up and kept sleeping on the sofa. So, eager to have someone to talk with, Jimin threw a magazine beside him and landed accurately on Taehyung's face

"EAAAARRRTTTHHQQQUAAAKKEEE!!!" Taehyung soon shouted as he woke up. Because the loudness he made, Jimin threw another magazine to Taehyung's face. And like usual, headshot.

"come back to your sense , you alien" Jimin said

Taehyung half sleepy replied agitated, " learn how to wake people up properly, jamless"

And they kept blaberring things until Taehyung replied, "shut up, you eunbyul's admirer"

And Jimin closed his mouth tight, his jaw stiffen as he never thinks that Taehyung would utter that.

Realizing the expression's change , Taehyung quickly said , " sorry at first. But I didn't wrong you, right? Do you really like Eunbyul?"

Jimin didn't answer at first, no one from his members , except Jungkook knew his secret feeling. He hided it very well. But maybe it was time for him to utter out. To ask for opinions.

"Yeah , I like her. But she doesn't.."

**