Chapter 27

I'm back! Really I'm waiting for Christmas already. jingle bell jingle bell~

And..
Omg

Got7 and bts will have a comeback.
I'm dying.

Don't forget to drop comments:)))))))))

--

Taehyung was busy playing with the cylinder tube that shot fireworks when suddenly his corner of the eye noticed the lifeless figure.

He was standing with his shoulder fell already. Taehyung follow to which direction he was looking when he noticed two people were being lovebirds.

Taehyung could notice Jimin's expression was darken. And that fool kept looking at the direction, knowing that it will keep hurting him.

He warned him already, to be careful with his feeling.

So to divert the focus, he shouted hard , "LOOK! SO BEAUTIFUL! " he even cursed himself for choosing that awkward line. But he succeeded on making Eunbyul and Mark stopped giving unpleasant scenery for Jimin.

They walked steps back and focus on their firework again. Taehyung walked steps back and slowly walked behing everybody and walked towards Jimin.

He patted his shoulder slowly. Jimin slowly turned around and Taehyung could notice the deep pain in eyes of his. His expression was lifeless.

Taehyung sighed seeing his partner in crime's condition. " I warned you to be careful already" he said and pulled Jimin's hand to walked entering the house. While Jimin was dragged all way long.

**

Taehyung pulled Jimin towards Jungkook's room. He didn't care that he barged in someone's room without permission because there was more important case.

He pushed Jimin to sit on the bed. And his eyes stared the floor blankly, soullessly.

Taehyung sighed again for the second time seeing his bestfriend's pathetic condition.

"I warned yo-"

"Yes." Jimin interrupted with his croaky weak voice.

"Yes , you've warned me before" he continued as he stared at the floor

"I know. I know. I'm not that fool . I know it will hurt . I know" he continued, his voice showed that he was desperate , hurted.  He grabbed the bed's cover and holded it tightly.

"But , do you-.. " he sighed and licked his lower lip. Taehyung could see that he was gripping the bedcover strongly until his hand was trembling.

"Do you ever feel love?" He continued weakly and looked down. His back slowly  was moving up and down.

His friend was crying.

"10 years." He shallowed the lumps to his throat hardly.

"It isnt a short time" he shook his head weakly.

He lifted up his head, Taehyung gasped seeing how worse his best friend's condition was. For the first time, he saw his used to be cheerful and sanguine friend , crying in such a sorrow.

The tears kept flowing down his cheeks and he gritted his teeth.

"I gave her.. my heart... I fell for her.. too much"

"Too much.. until it hurts"

Taehyung gripped his hand. He was saddened by how the things went.

He reached out his hand and patted his best friend's back. And he bursted even more sadness.