Chapter 21

The sun shined brightly and the birds were chirping around. Typicall atmosphere for a date

And for more than 100 times, Mark checked up his reflection through his phone's camera. He kept giving a little touch for his hair. And he constantly tidied up his clothes.

The road was not really crowded. There were only few people passed by. Mark checked the time. He came earlier than planned because he didn't want Eunbyul to wait him.

Dying of boredom, Mark constantly played with his phone. And addicted with the new updates of snapchat.

He used the effect of the rainbow effect one , and some people who saw Mark opened his mouth and closed it constantly while looking at phone, found this was bizzare and giving him weird look

Realized being looked, Mark closed snapchats and acted like nothing ever happened. He looked around but still no clue that Eunbyul have come.

When suddenly,

"BOO!" someone slapped his back suddenly yet shouting making him flinced in shock.

It came from eunbyul. She's wearing the different style of clothes. She didn't wear polo and jeans like usual. But this time she wore jeans jumpsuit with white T shirt under it. She only gave a light touch of make up, but not too much.

And Mark found her more beautiful than ever. Well, she always looked beautiful in Mark's eyes, after all.

"Have you waited so long?" Eunbyul asked

"No , not really" Mark lied although he have waited for half hour.

"I really sorry. Traffic jam" she reasoned and smiled guiltily

With a swift move , Mark ruffled her hair and put his hand naturally over Eunbyul's neck"Let's go. I have good shop to show" Mark said

**

"Oh my god. This is heaven" Eunbyul cheered after seeing clothes were hung, enclosing almost every spot of the shop.

Mark smiled, " choose. There were thousands of clothes here."

"Help me choose" Eunbyul said and naturally linked her arm around Mark's arm. And pulled him anywhere and not letting go

Mark felt the euphoria inside him, like the feeling of being electrocuted. And what made him happy even more. Eunbyul didn't release her linking arm. Mark couldn't help but smiling all the time.

"So, Mark. How's this? " Eunbyul pointed a black hoodie with "FABS" printed on it.

Mark shook his head

And even another hundreds of clothes Eunbyul have chosen, none of them were agreed by Mark. Being frustrated eunbyul grumbled, " then you choose. .."

Mark nodded and he looked the clothes for a while and took a yellow hoodie with pink doughnuts printed.

Mark tried the clothes and it matched him well? With his blonde hair. " I found this cute though"

"Yeah me too. But Jungkook has it already."

Seeing Mark insisted on that hoodie, Eunbyul had plan in her mind already. So, she asked Mark to look for other hoodie.

While Mark went to find another one. Eunbyul took the hoodie that was chosen before and walked with fast and big steps towards the counter.

She put it on the counter and quickly said , " hide it first. I'll pay later with another hoodie. And make sure put it really in the bottom so he wouldn't notice. It is for him." She said, almost rapping.