Chapter 4

[Eunbyul's point of View]

First of all, where was the vacuum cleaner. I looked around to find the vacuum but failed. I couldn't find it.

I walked towards Mark's room and wanted to knock it. But..

"First, don't disturb me. Dont talk to me"

He warned me before. If I still purposely talked to him. Then he gonna killed me. And I was not ready yet to leave the world.

So I looked around once again and opened all the wardrobes until finding that vacuum cleaner. It kept in a wardrobe in the corner of the room.

And when I found the vacuum cleaner. I couldn't explain how much the happiness can be felt in my heart. For the first time, I was overjoyed over finding vacuum cleaner.

the vacuum cleaner was cordless. Maybe it worked after getting charged. But fortunately, it's worked.

So first, I put the trashes into the big plastic bag. This was a place for bacteria. I couldn't stand seeing these trashes shattered around all over the floor. I didn't understand why boys liked to live in harmony with trashes.

Then second, I started to clean the room using vacuum cleaner. And tidied up the sofa and pillows.

It needed quite a time until I finished cleaning this room.

I scanned the room which looked a lot better than before. At least there is no a single trash lay down on the floor. And that stink smell changed become flowerish smell because I sprayed some air freshener. And I proud of it.

I looked at my watch.

2 P.M

It passed lunch time already, so I decided to make dishes for .. I don't know. Maybe for that poo attitude man or got7s people.

I went to the kitchen and searched for vegetables in the refrigerator. Well, ..

I didn't expect so much from boys' refrigerator. I could only find eggs, tomatoes, kimchi, and vegetables. I really needed to fill this refrigerator. I'll buy some groceries tomorrow.

But since I was born with talent in cooking. So, I'll change these simple ingridients become a whole new level. Sorry, I'm bluffing.

I decided to make kimchi fried rice.

I chopped some onions . Fried onions, putting rice, pouring ketchup , added kimchi and eggs.

Sounded so simple, right? But what food that made by my hands never tasted bad. Believe me. People in house craved for my cooking.

**

After cooking, I went to Mark's room. Because I finished my job that day and I wanted to go home.

"Hey" I whispered from outside.

But no answer. So I decided to take a peek by opening that door a bit. And I found Mark was lying on his bed with his headphone on his head.

Maybe, he's sleeping. So I decided not to wake him up and left a note on the dinner-table and went home.

--

[Mark's PoV]

I wear off the headphone.

I couldn't hear any noise in front. Maybe , she finished her cleaning. It was so loud before because the vacuum , so I put headphone with loudest volume as possible.

GROWWWLLL~

My stomach cried out. I haven't eaten anything yet since morning. And it almost dinner time. I took the walking sticks because I'm tired using wheelchair. And tried to stand up with a lot of effort. I went out from my room and found nobody there