Chapter 41

Seeing the blank face of Eunbyul , Nana scowled her forehead , getting herself fade folds on her small forehead. She waved her little hands in front of Eunbyul's face and Eunbyul finally snapped out to reality. 

"Unnie, don't you say that you forgot about that oppa ?" Nana's high nasal voice asked. 

Eunbyul stared at Nana's glistering hazel eyes and nodded weakly. Nana sighed dramatically like an old ahjumma although she was only around 7 years old , " that oppa must be really sad , unnie. The way he stared at unnie told everything." 

Eunbyul tilted her head , shocked by how this little girl had great knowledge about those things , " How did he stare at me?" Eunbyul asked.

Nana stretched her short arms , " Oppa stared at unnie like Plankton stared at Mr. Crab's krabby patties's secret formula ! "

Both Eunbyul and Jungkook let out soft chuckles hearing the rare metaphor saying. But soon , Nana pulled her arms back and said , " I guessed , unnie will have lots to explain to that oppa, am I right?" 

Eunbyul nodded and put her palm on Nana's shoulder . She leaned closer to her and planted a peck on her forehead , " Thank you , Nana-ya. Unnie will visit you soon." 

Nana grinned brightly, " Next time, unnie have to visit me with that oppa"  , 

Then she waved her hands and ran towards her friends. Eunbyul stared at the small back of her until she lost after turned to another corridor. Eunbyul soon sighed and lifted her head to see Eunbyul , " You know about these stuffs right?"

Jungkook gave a guilty stare towards Eunbyul , " I am sorry. I want to tell you but- ". Eunbyul lifted her five fingers, gesturing Jungkook to stop the explanation , " I don't want to hear the explanation from you. I want to hear the information directly from the person."

"But first.. " Eunbyul sighed and licked her low lip.

"Take me to Jimin."

**

The van was stopped right in front of BigHit's company. Jungkook said that in that hour , Jimin was supposed to have a dance practice in company. Jungkook helped Eunbyul to push her wheelchair. He said , " Please don't be too hard towards hyung. "

Eunbyul let out a deep breath and said , " You've told me thousand times. And you are better to stay quiet and get your legal ID card before advising me , kid " 

Jungkook rollled his eyes and continued to push Eunbyul's wheelchair into the company. He leaded her towards the dance's room on the second floor and stopped the wheelchair up until they arrived in front of the door. 

Eunbyul then lifted her head and said , " Wait there until I finished."Jungkook nodded weakly . Then she rolled the door's knob before went in by rolling both of the wheels with her hands. The door closed itself and giving a bang's sound. Jimin then stopped his dance and turned around only to see his love was there. Although he was tired and covered by sweat , he could not help but to form a bright grin on his face. But Eunbyul did not do so.

Jimin walked with big steps towards Eunbyul and kneeled down to have a same eye-level with her. He smiled and said , " Why do you go here?" 

Eunbyul stared at anticipation eyes of Jimin and blurted out , " Why are you hiding these from me ? "

Jimin's smile slowly faded away and leaving a straight line of his mouth. He opened his mouth and asked , " Hiding what? "

Eunbyul who felt betrayed , formed a bitter smile on the corner of her lips and replied , "About Mark. Why don't you tell me ? I remember all. I remember. Why are you doing this?"