Chapter 40

"I like you to . Ever since we were in high school " Eunbyul replied with a glint of reddish blush on her cheeks. 

Jimin could not help but to grin happily like a child with a new toy. There was a butterfly zoo in his heart as his heart was pounding loudly like a marching band. But there was actually a slight of his conscience , whether what he was doing was right or wrong. Whether his action towards using the chance of her amnesia was wrong.

But at least, he wanted to enjoy the short-term of happiness. At least.

Jimin cupped Eunbyul's chubby face with his broad palms. He stared at her glistering eyes , those eyes which he fell in love with. Jimin gave a glance towards her lips , gave her a sign. She was shocked at first but seeing how she smiled and nodded , Jimin did not waste any moment and leaned closer towards Eunbyul and their lips were secured to each other.

Jimin felt the soft and moist lips of Eunbyul, although his lips moved in a slow pace , the kiss was passionate and sweet. Feeling the warmth breath were brushing each other skin , the freezing breeze were nothing for them. And a good coincidence , someone lit up fireworks to the dark sky and colored the plain black sky with tons of colorful sparks. And the scenery of the fireworks gathered the atmosphere becoming more romantic and they kissed more amorous

Right at that time , slowly a piece of blurred memory flew on Eunbyul's mind really fast. It showed her that she kissed somebody yet with the firework background. But that someone was not Jimin, it was somebody else. Somebody that she thought she knew.  With shocks, Eunbyul released her kiss with Jimin and held her throbbing head as she started to yelp in pain when the throbs she felt was getting more hurtful. 

"Hey. hey... Are you alright?" 

Eunbyul did not reply, the pain on her head making her unable to utter any word. The same memory was going through Eunbyul's mind again and again but slowly faded away as the pain was slowly reduced. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Jimin, Let's back home. I do not feel well suddenly" Eunbyul replied , Jimin nodded and he stood up and went to pull Eunbyul's wheelchair and went towards his van.

**

After escorted her back home , Jimin went to his company. He made sure that Eunbyul did not feel any pain before left her with Jungkook 

Despite his worries with what was happened to Eunbyul before , he basically was exalted with the bursting feelings for the kiss before. 

"Jimin sunbaenim?"  a familiar cute voice  called him. He quickly turned away only to see the cutie figure standing in front of him with beads of sweat on her face and the sweat-soaked T-shirt. She was wearing sport nike shoes and Jimin supposed that she just finished her dance practice session.

Jimin walked towards her and ruffled her hair , " I told you to call me by oppa. O - P - P - A , oppa !"  

Meanwhile Chaeyoung did not reply. Jimin shook his head and asked , " Just finished dancing practice ?" 

Chaeyoung nodded and wiped her sweat with a small towel that she was holding. Chaeyoung noticed that Jimin's face was more cheerful than usual and supposed things , " Something good was happened ?" 

Jimin was astonished with her sense and pinched her cheek , " How could you notice? "

Chaeyoung smiled , " sunbaenim did not even try to hide it."

"Oppa  ! Jimin oppa! Call me by oppa not sunbaenim" Jimin flicked her forehead. Chaeyoung flinched but soon she stuttered, " o-oppa"