Chapter 26

Thankyou for those who have waited and read my fanfic until this far. I know my updates took a long time. So I thank verymuch for all of you guys.

Please kindly leave comments or opinions or request maybe so I know how you felt about this fanfic. ^^

♡♡

Eunbyul stared at Mark's phone. It was clearly girl's voice asking about Mark. Clearly.

But the numbers were not in Mark's contact. It was random number. Was it from sesaeng fans of Mark?

But Eunbyul clearly heard that the person was Mark's best friend.

Eunbyul knew that she had no right to be angry or what , but somehow Eunbyul felt insecure in her heart. She felt insecure about that person. Insecure that the person was meant so much towards Mark. Meant so much more than her.

Eunbyul shook her head and hit her head , cursing herself was a fool. She knew Mark must not like her more than as friend. She should have known her place.

Eunbyul stared blankly at Mark's phone then she took out a charger and charge Mark's phone.

She left Mark's phone, and at that time Mark's phone vibrated. Eunbyul knew she was wrong, but she couldn't help herself not to check Mark's phone.

Mark got a message.

Mark, once. I only need you to give me a chance once. I love you , Mark. You know it.

Eunbyul gasped for what she saw. And a jealousy and insecure began to creep her again.

--

Mark knew where the conversation lead to. He knew.

"I like Eunbyul" Jimin confessed

Mark knew it clearly. He knew sooner or later they would have this conversation.

"And I'd like hyung not to stay away from her if hyung dont have such feeling" a sharp and cold tone can be heard from this sentence. Somehow like threathening.

"Because she's frail." Jimin continued. His voice was low and heavy, like being burdened by something

Mark smiled a bit , " I know. I know she was frail."

"And you still play around her?!" Jimin's voice higher a pitch. He widened his eyes and shot Mark a glare.

Mark shook his head and let out plain laugh , " no, I don't play with her. I never will."

Mark sighed deeply, like having a big burden in his heart ," I like her. No. I love her" . He finally opened up his deepest feeling.

Jimin opened his eyes widely in shock but able to get his expression calm back.

"I don't know when this feeling started, but I always have wants to protect her, to take care of her. And when suddenly my feeling grew another level"

"Want to make her mine" Mark continued. He found his sentence cheesy but he couldnt find any better word.

And Mark could read Jimin's expression. That kid didn't even try to hide his expression. His expression showed that he didn't feel happy about the situation.

Jimin smiled bitterly , " I knew it. I knew this would happen"

Then he shot up Mark a deep threathening stare , " just to let hyung know. I won't stop liking Eunbyul. I won't."

" And dont hyung dare hurting her. Even if a single tear slid down her cheek, hyung'll meet me"  his jaw tightened

Mark smiled , " Don't worry, I treasure her so much. She meant a world for me. Really"