Chapter 12

Couple minutes after Eunbyul went home.

"Whose's this" Mark talked to himself. He found iPhone on the dinner table. He turned on and it has Eunbyul's selca as the lock screen's wallpaper. And without him realizing, a slight smile formed on his lips.

"I should get this to her" he reasoned.

He went out and walked along the hall as fast as he could. His foot probably still hurted but the pain became manageable and he could walked almost as fast as the normal one walk.

As soon as he arrived at the lift, the lift just closed so he waited for another one. And he went in and pressed L for lobby.

When the lift finally stopped , he went out and saw Eunbyul's back just went out the building

"EUNBYUL!" He shouted but she didn't hear and her back gone as she turned to the left.

Mark walked as fast as he could and followed Eunbyul. He followed her as she went to dark valley.

What is she doing in this dark road .. aish, he thought.

She walked slowly and started to turn around looking the road like a lost cat. She turned around to walk back maybe but she stopped when she saw Mark . Before Mark waved his hand, she already turned around her back and walked even faster.

"YA!" Mark shouted but she ran even faster and gone in the darkness.

I paced myself to walk faster but didn't find her. Mark started to get worried because that road was known of its night activities. But as Mark searched around the road, he failed looking at Eunbyul. There's no sign that Eunbyul was there.

So, as he thought that Eunbyul must went with taxi already. He walked back to his apartment.

"Nnnggggh" he heard weird noises from dark alley.

"Sstssssss" another person disses.

"S-staphhhh.. hk hik" female's voice, begging. But kinda familiar for Mark and making Mark wished hard that his thoughts were wrong.

He slowly approached the source of the noises and found a man pushed a woman against the wall. Kinda stripped her clothes with force. It wasn't that clear for Mark because the limited light there. But when the woman tried to break free , he could see the woman's face.

Though it went so fast. It was vivid that making Mark cursed because his thoughts were true.

Eunbyul.

Her shirt was unbuttoned almost half of it. Exposing her top body. Her hair was messy, like being pulled there and there. .

That man reached his hand to Eunbyul's jeans. Ready to zipped down her jeans. As another hand of his explored Eunbyul's curve

"Pl-please .. stop" Eunbyul wriggled around, trying to break free.

That man slapped Eunbyul right on her cheek, "shuuutt up you btch." He said

And fire was litten up in Mark's heart, seeing Eunbyul wasn't treated as human but as trash. He walked furiously towards them and hit him with his walking stick on his stomach.

Shocked, that man holded his stomach and yelped in pain , "what the f***. You motherf*** . Sh** you ass****" he started yelling all need-sensor words

As he let go Eunbyul's hand. Mark grasped Eunbyul's hand and pulled her and ran away. He holded the pain on his feet. Because his pain wouldn't be as bad as what just happened to Eunbyul.

He need to save Eunbyul. He has to.

"YYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!~" a shout from that previous man behind. He tried to run catching them but fell right away as he was too drunk to run. He even wasn't able to walk straight.