Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

Niall came just about two hours ago and we've gotten nowhere with the plan. I don't know whether it's because we can't think of anything or we keep getting distracted. Probably the lather, but we seriously need to get ahold of ourselves and think. I can't believe it's taking us this long to think of something. We ususaly have something idiotic planned within thirty minutes or so.

Louis and Niall went into the kitchen to grab some snacks to help fuel our devious minds while I sat here trying to process why any of this is happening. I don't understand why Xavier appoligized to me or the fact that my Geometry teacher is teaming up with my former best friend to get revenge for whatever it is. Maybe Louis would know what's up their arses? Doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

When the two appeared in my line of vision again, I noticed the amount of food in the pair's arms. Shaking my head side to side in disbelief, I snickered at them. They really want to get this done and over with don't they?

Huddling in a circle, we eat in an uncomfortable silence until Niall pipes up some random Irish joke that I've heard a million times before. But Louis hasn't heard the joke before, so I chuckle as he starts telling the pointless comedic excitement.

 "Alright, so, two men are sitting next to each other in an Irish-style pub in New York City. They both order pints of Guinness. One of them turns to the other and says "So where are you from, then?" the first guy asks the other. "I'm from Ireland." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Ireland are you from?" the first guy asks the other again. "Dublin." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more.

"Where in Dublin are you from?" "The East Side," the second guy confirms with the other."The East Side? Me too! What a coincidence! I'll drink to that!" They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where on the East Side are you from?" "McDonagh Street." "Me too! This is incredible! I'll drink to that." As the bartender pours them another two pints, another customer at the bar says to him, "That's amazing! I can't believe they're from the same street in Dublin. What's going on?" "Oh, it's nothing amazing," says the bartender,"it's just the Ferguson twins getting sloshed again."

Louis burst into a fit of laughter as Niall had tears in his eyes from rehashing the joke. I have to admit, it is pretty funny, but Niall will definately be the end of me with his lame ways. "Niall, you are one hilarious lad. Where did you hear that joke?" Louis asked, genuinely interested. I groan. Not this again. Niall always changed his story to make it more interesting, but I knew the true story. He had gotten it from an online website from Google.

As the night dragged on, I remembered that I wanted to ask Louis about why Eleanor would be wanting revenge. We were currently watching "The Human Centipede" whilst munching on some Sour Patch Kids. This movie disgusted me beyond, but it can give me ton of wicked ideas what to do to Eleanor, Zayn and Xavier. Shaking my head back to reality, I tapped Lou on the shoulder.

"Yeah, what is it, babe?" I looked around the room for a few seconds before looking him in the eye. He took this opportunity to pause the movie, much to Niall's protest, he wanted to listen to what I have to say. "Why does Eleanor want revenge against us so bad? Did I do something? Did you do something?" His body went tense and his eyes glazed over in tears brimming in his water line.

I didn't think what I said would be unsettling, but apparently it is because of the way Lou is acting now. Niall tried to reach out to his, now favourite, teacher, but to his dismay I swatted his hand away. My hands found themselves placed on the sides of my beautiful boyfriend's face. My eyes quickly darted to each of his eyes to make sure he is alright. That look. The look that is full of terror mixed with anger is lurking inside this beautiful man. Why?