Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V.

Placing my head into my hands, I gazed up at Mr. Tomlinson in admiration. I swear, his eyes were captivating and welcoming. Every time I gazed deep within them, I can see adoration and love. That's something I haven't seen in a teacher's assistant for quite some time.

When he helped me out this morning, the way he defended me, it made me realize that I have a thing for the lad. Not just one of those "school girl crushes," but more of the extreme phase of fancying another beautiful human being. Mr. Tomlinson caught me staring at his features and winked, YET AGAIN.

Turning my gaze back to the desk, I could hear Zayn giggling to the side of me. My eyes wandered over to him and I saw a huge smirk lying upon his face. "What are you laughing at, mate?" I questioned him with an eyebrow raised.

He just shook his head and headed over to Josh to see what he was up to. Which is rather odd; you see, Zayn hates Josh's guts, like no joke. Ever since he came out to the school, Josh has been a complete douchebag to him. I wonder what's going on inside Zayn's little masterminded head.

Mr. Tomlinson cleared his throat as to get the class' attention and once he did, there was complete silence. Smiling to himself, he began to speak about what Johnson was going to continue this semester. "As you all already know, Mr. Johnson has left me in charge for the semester due to his mother's extreme illness. When he contacted me yesterday, he told me that you all left off at projecting your voices.

"In my opinion, you all are in the last year of school and yet you all are barely here and that is ridiculous! The hell did you guys do over the years of being in this class?" The class snickered as he did. "Anyways, I hope to teach you more this semester than he ever has, or possibly will. So, when it comes down to projecting, all you've got to do is stand a certain way. After you have found your proper stance, keep an upright posture and just project the voice that is dying to come out."

As Mr. Tomlinson was finishing up, I found that he was staring at me almost the whole time and Zayn happened to notice. Slit git. I gave a shy smile back at Zayn, who happened to slip back beside me, and turned back into the direction of Tomlinson. His eyes darted over to Josh and his buddies in the back with a scowl upon his face.

 The whole class turned to them and they were completely oblivious as to what was going on. Mr. Tomlinson started for the group and when he reached the destination, he glared down at the boys. Clearing his throat again, they all looked up in complete horror.

Mr. Tomlinson leant down towards Josh and got into his face. There was a faint conversation that barely anyone had heard, well, except for me that is. "You think being gay is wrong, prick? Detention." My eyes were bulging out of my head and I whipped myself around to avoid any other stares. "But, sir, you cannot give someone detention for their beliefs! That's against school policy." Mr. Tomlinson glanced at the kid in the back of the room who had made that statement. "If you want to be technical, I am the teacher and I do make the rules along with the principals. If you really want to sass me, I can write you a shot for it." The kid just put her head down and continued to mind her own business.

That is the second time he has commented on people who have, for the sake of putting it nicely, problems. Who knew that such a person existed on this planet anymore? I only see them in films and most of the time it's way too sappy for me. But seeing it in Mr. Tomlinson, he makes it easier to believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Mr. Tomlinson rushed back to the front of the room with a smirk playing upon his plumped, beautiful, and pink lips. His angelic voice began to speak again, but he was speaking too quickly for me to comprehend anything this time around. I think I am too caught up in his facial features for anything to bother me at the moment.