Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a month since I was at Louis' house last and I've been worrying like crazy. The day back at school he wore a worried expression on his face when I entered his classroom. I tried walking up to him after all the students were gone, but he just wisked me away. Of course I was hurt by the dilemma, but maybe he was just clearing the air with the other people here before someone suspects anything.

 That next week was definately worse because I got stared down by my math teacher. Ms. Calder would give me glares everytime I would raise my hand to answer a question from the homework. I had tried to talk with her as well, but she would give me this look that scared me out of my wits. A kid in the class passed me a note in class saying how I should just take it easy with her and "Mr. Tomlinson" for a while. I never got to know who it was that warned me about the situation, but I took the advice seriously.

Another week passed and everything just went down hill from then on. That last Friday someone came from behind and knocked the wind out of me. I woke up about four days later in the hospital in all these wires that went in my body. Niall and Zayn came to stay with me and told me what had happened. Apparently the kid that passed me the letter was "working" for Xavier and he was the one who tried to warn me before Xavier did anything stupid.

We all know Xavier to be some creep who longs to pick on the gay kids, mostly me, but the last warning I gave him to stay away wasn't enough for him. He decided to take matters in his hands and stab me right in the back, literally. I did what I was told, so I don't understand why Xavier would do such a thing to me. Maybe it's just because he hasn't picked on me in a few weeks.

However, last week I got all the medicaction and strength built up to head back to school. My back was sore as hell, but at least I'm back. Louis actually noticed me this time around; he actually had me stay with him after class everyday and took me home with him after school. The dean got suspicious enough to ask what was going on between the two of us, but Louis explained that he was just giving me a lift back to my place since no one else could. The two of us had a few beers one of those nights and lets just say that it turned out to be one of the most hottest nights ever.

Now here I am sitting in Ms. Calder's class, Monday morning, with that kid across the room; I learned that his name is Mike. He's captain of the Wrestling team, which confused me to as how Xavier advanced on him. Mike was glancing around the room when his eyes landed on me and hurt filled his eyes. He knew what Xavier did to me, so I looked back at him with a reassuring smile.

He returned it slightly, but still had the emotion swimming around. The lesson went on with combinations and permutations, shit, this isn't something I can actually learn without help of a teacher. Why does Ms. Calder have to hate me? Maybe Louis will tutor me again when we get back to his place today.

"psst....psst" I heard a whispering noise coming from the front of the room. My head flipped in the direction from the desk to see Mike looking at me. His lips moved, but I couldn't hear a thing; he needs to work on his whispering tactics. "What," I mouthed to him.

He nodded towards the hallpass and I got the memo to leave. I rasied my hand then quickly put it down as I forgot to not do anything to piss Ms. Calder off anymore than she already is with me. Waiting until she turned her back, I grabbed the pass on my way out of the room. About five minutes passed by until Mike came out to lead me into the bathroom stalls.

"Listen kid, Calder is the one who took those pictures. You need to be careful of what you and Tomlinson do after school. I don't care that you two are dating or whatever now, but Calder is blackmailing you. I've seen the photographs that slip from her grasp whenever I take the ones of you and Tomlinson snogging. Here," he handed me the perfectly squared off pictures of me and my boyfriend. My eyes went wide and I was at a loss for words.

"Please be careful, Harry. This is a serious situation you're in and I don't want you both getting in trouble. Between me and you, I'm actualy dating a teacher here as well; no I will not tell you who, but I know the situation you're in."He paused for a minute to catch his breath and went on continuing his mini lecture to me. "As for being with Xavier, I didn't know what he was getting me involved with; not until he told me the plan. Originally, I was supposed to stab you in the back, but I couldn't do it.

"That just isn't me, so I told him that I'm out of his little game. He got pissed and slapped me around a few times before he stormed off. The next day, when I passed you that note, he found out from some other person in the class. That's when he stabbed you. I'm so sorry that I couldn't stop him in time. I was there afterwards to take care of you until the ambulence came, though. While you were in the hospital, I kicked his ass out of town. I made sure to report him to the police, so now he's locked up in the hall for a year and a half until his trial."

With all the information that was being told to me, it took a few extra minutes to let my brain process. The emotions I felt are varied from confusion to anger. I'm confused because he still didn't give away the reason why I need to let Ms. Calder cool down before she blows up on me. Angry because Xavier slapped him in the face for wanting to save me from any trouble. I pulled him in a close embrace then let him go with a simple 'thank you.' He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read, but smiled then left me alone in the restroom.

I went over to the sinks and splashed my face with water and let out a frusterated grunt. I'm content that Xavier is out of my hair for the rest of my last year here, but something is still pulling at my tail. Calder. She is the one that took those photos? How did she even know what was going on? We kept everything we did a secret, yet still she found out. This is just ridiculous, Louis, please make this day better for me.

[ A/N So sorry that I said I would write last week, I actually got distracted up the arse. Hopefully this chapter suffices your hunger for more of the story :3 (sorry that this one is a bit short-- just a filler) Thank you fo all the nice comments last chapter, and I promise... PINKY PROMISE to write more often instead of once a month because that is just ridiculous. This chapter is going to be dedicated to @justagirldreaming ; she is my best friend and we finally started talking again just last week. I missed not talking to her and now that we're talking again, I'm content <3 Until Next Time, ~Britt~ xx. ]