Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Louis and I "broke up" to see if Mrs. Calder would get off our backs. To our surprise, she did for a little while and we could not be happier. There were no signs of anything else happening, so I think everything can go back to normal. That is until Mrs. Calder comes in the classroom to have a "chat" with Louis.

She stood at the door giving Louis a knowing look to follow her out the door. Skeptical about it all, he stood from his seat to state that he would be back within a few minutes. "Work on some vocals while you're waiting class." With that I turned my head towards Zayn and Niall with a worried look. We shared the same expression because I actually informed them about the situation.

When I had shown the letter to the two lads, they had no words to say. Niall had looked like he wanted to be angry and Zayn looked like he was ready to kill-- not a single word was said. That moment was no less than awkward until I went on telling the rest of the story to them. Liam wanted to stay out of the conversation because now he chooses to stay out of it all. Which I find extremely odd because he is one to help out a "friend in need."

"Harreh, what do you think is happening out there," Zayn asked helplessly quietly. I couldn't really say anything to comfort him or myself-- what could I do? My boyfriend is right outside probably being interrogated by a demon. I hope he doesn't lose control out there, otherwise things could get ugly quicker than they once were. "I'm not sure, Zayn, but whatever is happening.." I got interrupted by Louis demanding me outside with him. I looked at my best mates and they gave me a sideways smile with a tap on the back.

Removing myself from the seat, I walked towards the door. Louis was standing in the doorway giving me a stern look and Eleanor just smirked at it. Rolling my eyes, I closed the door behind me once more and stepped in front of the two. "What is going on... did I do something wrong? Mr. Tomlinson?" The look on his face was still the same and I'm a bit on edge. What did Eleanor say to him to make him this upset? Once more, her face lit up in delight like she knew something I didn't. In that moment a bigger smirk grew upon that dastardly face of hers.

She looked between Louis and back at  me a few times before going on about how she knows there is something going on between us. How and why the hell is she still going on about this, I have no clue. "Look Eleanor, erm, Mrs. Calder, there is nothing going on between Mr. Tomlinson and I. You may think there is because of some photoshop picture, but you're wrong." I lied through my teeth and it was way easier thinking about all the things I wanted to do with her after that letter she had written to me.

"This is not photoshopped! I am the one that took it with Xavier around the premises to make sure no one was watching any one of us." That's when Louis finally spoke up, "And do you have the proof that  me and my student have been fooling around, Mrs. Calder? Or perhaps should I report you for harassment of not only my student and I, but for Xavier as well. I do believe that you know the rules against teachers having any other relationship with their student besides the basic education that they all work hard for." She looked absolutely stunned by his remark and I was fist pumping in my mind. That's when she looked away from us with all her anger built up inside her. Who am I to actually care? As she stomped her feet down the hallway, I called out to her. "Nice try, Calder."

_____________________

Louis' P.O.V

I know that this is going to sound a bit evil, but I wish death upon her, Eleanor. She thinks that it's cool to just drop by and accuse me of.. well this! The way she called me out in the middle of a lesson is absolutely absurd. And let's not forget how she brought up "our past." How could she do such a thing, nothing went on! At least, from what I remember..