Chapter 9

Louis' P.O.V

In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry smirking at Eleanor and her silence. Honestly, all I wanted to do was slap her the way she did to me all those years ago. I never had the chance to tell Harry all about mine and Eleanor's past; might as well do it sometime, but when is the question. A few moments later, Eleanor wandered off to god knows where. The clicking of her heels was insanely annoying and I can't do anything about it... yet.

I turned my frame towards Harry and he still had that smirk on his face. "What are you thinking, Styles," I asked confused. He just looked up at me with a devilish smile that told me he wanted revenge. That look in his eyes was stronger than any other emotion I have ever seen in him. Hot.

"You remember me being the prankster of the school, right? That day you saved me?" I nodded my head questionably since I still have no idea where he is going with his statement. "Well, I am going to need lots and lots of time on my hands in the next couple of weeks. And you're going to help me with this since you're already involved enough as it is."

I'm not entirely sure how all this is going to work out in the end, but I guess I could go along with it. Nodding my head at him before I went in the classroom, Harry grasped me elbow. I looked back at him confused before he pulled me away from the door view and planted a kiss on my cheek. "I promise that this will all be over soon; don't you worry, Tommo." With that being said, I kissed his the top of his head and went back into class to presume the studies.

I am the first person to enter the classroom and I couldn't help, but wonder if they heard the whole situation outside, my students. It's still pretty crazy when I had remembered what happened all those years ago. Okay, maybe I will end up telling Harry all about it tonight. Afterall, he still has to tell me this promising prank he desires for the future. Maybe it will be to catch her in the act of catching us. Maybe it will be about making her suffer a cruel fate that she should have gotten before she was even thought of. Whoa, what am I thinking? I am fucking crazy, that's what.

Shaking my head, I went to go back to my desk to see that I have gotten a small note. It wasn't until I noticed it was from one of the kids in the class because I recognize the writing. The voice in it is too strong to be one of the newbies in the class. The decent writing is far too good to be any of the boys in the class, but who am I to judge. That's when I realized that Eleanor still has someone to help her out during the whole dillema of getting back at me. Zayn.

Tomlinson,

There is a fine line between fate and reality. You, my friend, need to open your eyes before something happens to your little Hazzabear. You may think you know me, and you're probably right, but what you don't know is the consequence of everything about to happen. Are you willing to let him down? Are you willing to save his reputation of total disaster for your's? Time is ticking and she is definately not on your side. Get a move on before the camera's video tapes become a hit all around school. Good luck playing the game. x

What. The. Hell. Harry you better have gotten that picture printed out because I am ready for war. I don't care whether or not your best friend is involved. If I have to, I will bring him down along with all of Eleanor's puppets. Hope you're ready baby.

Harry's P.O.V

"Don't you worry, Tommo." What the hell am I thinking; I am not cut out for this this time around. I cannot believe I'm actually saying this, but I don't know what or how I am going to get back at Eleanor for what she has done. She might have taken the time to plan things out in her head-- faster than I could even blink. Who knows what her great mind has come up with.