Chapter 7

Louis' P.O.V

Today has gone by so slow it's not even funny. Ever since I had Harry leave the classroom earlier today, time seemed to slow itself down. I've had kids that sung terribly to claim they were sounding like angels. Then there were the kids who usually sounded amazing, but decided to take a break. Every class was just boring and horrible; I wish I could have my boyfriend in my class all the time. At least he would make things interesting!

The last bell finally sounded and the kids were out of the room in a blink of an eye. Thank god too because I thought I was about to blow up with anger from how wretched they were being. Harry wasn't in my last hour and that worried me. The block schedule had him in two classes of mine, so where could he be?

It's about time for me to leave and he still hasn't shown up. My curiousness got the best of me, so I searched the school. I ran into some co-workers to ask if they had seen him, but none have. A few questioned why I wanted to know; I gave them the normal reason -- because of his injury. I went on my way after they nodded in understanding. Just as I was passing the boy's loo, I heard water running and sobbing. The hiccuping got more intense as I made my way closer to the doorway.

"Xavier, I will kill you! Calder, go to hell! Louis, I need you babe." He spoke those last words with so much pain, it killed me on the inside. I couldn't stand to hear his desperate sobs, so I bucked up enough strength to enter the loo. I saw Harry crouched down in a ball with a puddle of water around his body. His clothes were soaked and he was shaking with the emotions he was feeling. The door slammed louder than I had anticipated, but with one look into his eyes I saw desperation and hope.

I rushed over to him and cuddled him into my side. It ocurred to me that I should shut the water off, but that just was not an option right now. Harry cowered into my neck and sobbed until he couldn't anymore. I'm not sure how long we were in there, but I imagine it to be about fourty-five minutes. When he finished up, he looked me in the eyes before pecking my lips and started ranting.

"Lou-Louis, Ms. Calder is the one who took the photos! She is the one who got me stabbed by Xavier, I bet you anything! This would have never happened if you and I never happened. Why did you have to be the nice guy and have me fall?" Harry was about to break even more any moment and I don't want that happening. My heart sunk at his accusations of the problems falling on me.

Now that I think about what he just said, he told me that Eleanor took the photos? Did I hear that correctly? "Harry, babe, you need to calm down. Who told you Calder took those photos? How do you even know that the sound was a camera going off? What am I saying; I know it was a camera. That's besides the point though, tell me, Hazza. Who and why?" My mind was becoming jumbled with questions that poured out of my mouth and probably did not make much sense.

Harry took a few minutes to recollect himself before telling me what had happened. Apparently a student in Eleanor's class passed him a note; a note that warned him about Xavier's ways. The kid that I despise is also in juvenile; I couldn't help but smile at that fact. Mike, I think that is what Harry said, used to be on Xavier's side, but turned him down for the safety of another student in the school; at least that is what I got of the story. I am mightly glad that I have someone on our side in all of this. Wait a second, Mike is dating a teacher too? What!

"Harry, I'm happy this kid is on our side.." I paused for a second to process everything, but was interrupted by Harry. "Mike is dating one of the other teachers here, but he won't tell me who. At least not yet; Lou, I'm afraid that something bad is going to happen soon." The goosebumps on his arms expressed just how scared my boyfriend is. "How do you mean? What is scaring you, babe?"

"I found a note in my locker earlier. That's why I didn't come to your classes today. There is a very visible feeling in my gut that I am unsure of. The emotions are all over the place, but here. You have a read and you tell me what you think." He went to unzip his bag to hand me the letter. He still had it in the envelope, but it's clear that he really did read it. My eyes were popping out of my head. Why would she do that? And that picture! Everything is crumbling down before we have a chance at a great relationship.

Keep your hands to yourself, Styles. Just because Xavier is in the juvenile hall doesn't mean that I can't do the deed for him. That stabbing was just the beginning, just you wait. If Tomlinson gets involved with this, let's just say that the ending for him will be drastic. You left this in the hallways; you're lucky I found it and no one else. Keep it as a reminder.

E. Calder xx.

I glanced back and forth between the letter and Harry. He kept nodding his head at me whenever I looked up at him. This was just complete bullshit and I need to stop this before it gets even further. Maybe, just maybe, we could trick Eleanor. "Harry, what if we 'broke up' and stopped seeing each other. Hear me out before you go making more accusations." I snickered at that last part and he shook his head in shame before looking back up at me with that dimple-filled smile.

"She doesn't want us to be together, right? Well, we'll give her the benefit of the doubt and break up. We'll get her back Harry; that is something I can guarantee you. Actually, I have something to give to her as well. When you were in the hospital I did some research on her. You would guess that she is working for Xavier, right? Well, it's actually the other way around. I have the proof and Xavier is just her little puppet for now. With you telling me the information of him being gone for that period of time, this is a major set back for her."

Harry nodded in understanding and finished my sentence for me. "Here take a look at this, c'mere." He did as he was told and I logged on my laptop to show him the photographs of Eleanor and Xavier exchanging something that I couldn't make out from where I was standing. "That's the photo of us!" Harry exclaimed in excitement mixed with horror.

I closened the picture to a bigger pixel and realized that he is correct. "Fine, two can play at this." Another photo popped up on the screen and it was the pair of them snogging as well. "I'll send you the link and make sure you print it out at home. I would do it here, but I don't want to risk someone else seeing it; not yet anyways. We'll just have to send this to her via letter as she did for you. Are you ready, Haz?" He nodded and kissed my lips tenderly. "Let the game begin."

[ A/N hey guise, I'm trying to update at least once a week nowadays :) so yeah, what do you all think? Until next time, ~Britt~ ]