Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

"Are you fucking kidding me, Hazza?" Yeah, I just got done with telling Niall about what had happened. At first, he was glad that I had gotten a bigger audience that didn't laugh in my face. The bad part is that when I told him about the note and me thinking I have fallen a bit for my new teacher, he totally freaked out on me. He reached out for the note and read it a million times before giving me this deadly look.

"No, I'm not kidding Ni." I sighed for a brief moment before speaking up once more. "I know it sounds bad and all, but I think I might like Louis. If it weren't for the fact that he's a teacher I would get him in a heartbeat, guaranteed." I stopped abruptly when I saw Zayn come over with Josh's arm wrapped around his waist like they were lovers. As odd as it looks, it kind of makes me comfortable. Quickly taking the note out of Niall's grasp, I placed it inside my shirt pocket tightly.

"So, what is going on here Z? Happen to be with the guy that gave you shit over a little fag problem?" Niall smirked and smiled in triumph when Zayn flipped him the bird. "If you MUST know," Josh spoke up with an annoyed, but playful tone.

"Zayn and I are just friends now; I apologized for everything and I regret doing it to him because he really is a cool lad once you get to know him. Not like you need me to confirm any of that, but I wanted to get it out there." I looked up and saw that look of affection in Zayn's eye for the lad that used to "bully" him about him coming out to the school.

Niall invited the two to sit with us and we immediately got into the conversation that was released before. "So Harry, you want to go into more details about Louis?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows towards me, but then changed his expression blankly. Josh looked to me with the same expression, but it read more of confusion just as Zayn's did.

Exhaling the breath I didn't know I had, I continued on with the story. "So it's like this, you see –"  Zayn stopped me. "Dude, just out with it already! Stop stalling and tell the story!" With the snickers coming from Josh and Niall, I glared at Zayn with an evil glance.

"I am getting there; calm your tits please." I huffed at him and he backed down into Josh's embrace once more. "Anyways, I told Niall that I think I might like, like Louis." This time, Josh looked like he was about to say something, but held it back. Rolling my eyes I spoke, "What is it Josh?" Zayn smiled and glanced up to see Josh preparing himself. "Who is Louis exactly?"

I feel stupid for not revealing it at first, but Niall knows who he is. "Louis is Mr. Tomlinson, AKA the hottest teacher and guy there was to ever roam the Earth. If I could get my hands on him, I don't think I would be able to contain myself."

The guys laughed at me and I shrugged my shoulders then walked over to my locker to gather my books for the next class. "God, you fags and your love affairs!" Josh spoke quickly, but then slapped his hand over his mouth and cowered out of Zayn's embrace and backed up.

He knew what he said, but it sort of slipped out, I can tell. Niall turned to him and if looks could kill, he'd be dead. "Want to run that by me again, Josh?" That glare was getting so intense that Josh ran off to the restrooms to hide. Once more, we all laughed and it felt amazing to do so. Just as our laughter died down, Zayn spoke up.  

"Harry," Zayn looked into my eyes at first and then traveled down to the bulge in my shirt pocket. Remembering that I placed the note in there, I covered it up with my hand and faked a smile. "What are you hiding from me, Styles?" he smirked at me and tried to reach for the pocket. Stepping back quicker than I thought, I rammed into a body and crashed onto the floor.

Groaning with a slight pain, I looked over to Niall and Zayn with terrified expressions plastered all over their faces. "You better watch your back, fag. The old man gave me the slip this time, but it doesn't mean I won't hesitate to pummel you to the ground right here, right now."