Chapter 15 - Who's That Boy

A Few Weeks Later....

Ever since I told Selena my issues she has contact me every time when she has a chance. It's ok, but I think she should talk to me if she wants to, not to just check up on me. Maybe i'm looking at it the wrong way but it's starting to me piss me off.

"Demi." Maddie said. She was sitting in the backseat beside me.

"What?" I ask looking at her. She moved her finger to make me come closer.

I lean over and she whispered in my ear. "Where we going?"

I turn my head and whisper back "Doing a commercial. It won't take long." I lean back as we pulled up to the set. We're filming it at night but while they are getting everything together everyone who is going to be in it has to practice the script. We pulled into a driveway with a little house but this street is block off for the filming.

I help Maddie out and follow mom and dad. They walk up to the director and listen to there conversation.

"Mr. And Ms. De La Garza here is the script for Demi. She can go over there with the rest of the actors and practice." He said pointing to a picnic table behind the house.

"What is this commercial about?" Eddie ask flipping threw the papers of the script.

"It's a commercial called It's Worth The Wait it's about teens wanting to have sex but telling them it's worth the wait." He explains after that I knew dad wouldn't let me do it.

"No, she isn't doing this." He said and threw the script at the director then grab moms hand and started walking off.

"Dad wait!" I said and he stop then turned and look at me, "We aren't actually doing it, dad."

"That's correct. All the boy is doing is putting his arms around her." The director butted in.

We all look at dad waiting for him to answer. "Fine but, if I see something I don't like. We're out of here." He said .

I smiled and clap my hands. The director handed me the script and I head to the picnic table with Maddie.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down. It was just a boy and a older man.

"Hey." The boy responded. He was kind of cute.

"Is this the whole cast?" I ask.

"No, there are going to be more teenagers but all they are doing is partying they don't have a speaking part." The older man explained.

"Oh." I said.

"Yep so let's start practicing." The boy said. We all stood up on the porch in the back and reenacted our parts.

"Maddie, go to mom and dad. I got to work ok." I said to her. She is to young to know this stuff.

"Ok." She said and took off running.

I started reading the script. I pretended I texted someone then I followed him into a room. So him and I reenacted that. Then he has to touch me sexually but not to sexual because of my dad. He rubs up and down my arm and started around my neck and try's to to take my top of. I acted like I didn't want to then I get a call and he started to try and kiss my neck. I answer it and said "What dad?...I thought you said I could spend the night with Laura?" I pretended I hung up the phone and pulled away from the boy and said "Sorry, I have to go." He pretend to be piss and I walk away and pretend to get into the car with a older.

"Did it work?" He ask.

I look and him and smiled "Yeah. Thanks dad."

-----

Then we went on set that night and filmed till like after 11 that night. Right when the director said that's a wrap I was relieved. I took Maddie from dads hands, she was asleep. As we started walking to the car my phone started vibrating. It's in my pocket, I'll call them back later whoever it was. I put Maddie in her booster seat then walk around the car and got behind the passenger seat and headed to the hotel.

We got in the parking lot and dad got Maddie out and we headed inside. I grab my phone and realized Selena called.

"I'll be up in a minute, got to make a quick call." I told mom and dad then called Selena.

"Hey, what did you want?" I ask once she answer.

"I found out what the movie is called that your going to be in!" Selena said excitingly.

"What?!" I said as my adrenaline rised.

"Camp rock!" Selena said.

"What is it about?" I ask.

"Not complete sure but the title kinda gives it out." Selena said

"Wait, why did they tell you first and not my family?" I ask as I started to walk threw the lobby of the hotel and into the elevator.

"Member, they ask me to be on it but I told them about you so I guess because of that I don't know. Plus, they knew you was going to do a commercial today and you won't be home till late and you most likely wanted to sleep so they was going to call in the morning."

"That makes since, do you know who is going to be in it?" I ask.

"The Jonas Brothers and Alyson Stoner that's all I know " Selena said as I walk out of the elevator and headed to the room.

"I'll tell you what Alyson can dance her butt of."

Selena laugh, "You been in the city and around people from the city for months and you still haven't lost your southern accent."

"So?" I said with a smile.

"That's good because I already lost mine."

"I can tell, we'll Hey I got to go. Going to bed. See ya." I said and she said the same and we hung up. I quietly knock on the door so I won't walk up Maddie. Dad open it I walk in grab my PJ's and change in the bathroom. I turned off the light to the bedroom then walk over and crawled in bed with Maddie.

Authors Note: I added the commercial she was called "Worth The Wait"