Chapter 3 - All Night Long

"Well, Are you ready to go?" Selena ask while putting her clothes back on.

"I'm ready when you are." I responded.

Selena grab her clothes that she was going to buy and we headed to the check out. She only had three outfits and I had one.

"That I total of $76.32" Said the girl behind the counter. She had blonde hair with blue tips. Selena handed her The money and the woman gave her, her change. I'll laid my outfit on the counter and she began to scan the tags. "That's a total of $23.53." She said and I got my money out of my pocket and handed it to her. She gave my change and put my receipt and outfit in the bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said and me and Selena headed out of the store.

"Where to now?" She ask.

"Umm..." I said looking around to see the stores that are near. "...Want to swim tonight?"

"Umm..yeah." Selena said.

"Do you have bathing suit?" I ask

"Nope." Selena said.

"Lets go to Old Navy and get us a bathing suit." I said and started walking down to Old Navy.

We walk into Old Navy and went to the girls side. We found the rack that had the bathing suits. Two pieces were sold separately.

"Found anything yet?" Selena ask on the other side of the rack.

"No, what about you?" I ask looking up at her.

"Umm..." She said looking in between each hanger, "Nope not yet."

I continued to look around the rack and finally found a top. It was dark brown with no strings, luckily it was my size. I kept looking to find me a cute bottom to mach the top piece. I found one that match. It is the same brown color and in my size as well. I walk around that rack and walk up to Selena showing my bathing suit match up.

"Cute?"

Selena turned and look at me. "That is cute." She said and grab the top piece.

"Have found one yet?" I ask her hoping she did.

"Yeah, I found two." She said and showed me.

"Well lets go try them on and we'll see which one looks good on you." I said and wink at her.

She giggled and said "Come on."

We go a fitting room right beside each other. I put my hair up in a pony tail then took my clothes off and put on my bathing suit. I open the door and stood out and held the door open,

"Selena, you done yet!" I ask.

"Yeah, i'm tying the top!" She yelled back.

She open the door and had the aqua blue one on first.

"What do you think?" Selena ask and posed.

"Well, it makes you look peeler." I said being honest.

"Ok." She responded.

"What about mine?" I ask and posed.

"Sexy." Selena said raising her eyebrows up and down with a smirk. We both laugh.

"Ok, go try on your other one." I said pushing her into her fitting room.

I walk in my fitting room and took my bathing suits off. The top piece was $5.99 and the bottom was $4.99. I look to see if I had enough money. Thank God I did. I put my clothes back on, went out of my room an sat down in a chair in front of Selena's room.