Chapter 2 - I Promise You

7 years later...

I was home by myself, sitting on the couch reading my magazine. I was waiting for Selena to come over. She was going to spend the night with me and we already have everything planned. Someone was knocking on the door. It couldn't be Selena, she is suppose to come over later. I'm not suppose to open the door for anyone. I went to the window in the living room, moved the curtain a little enough to see who it was. It was Selena. She continued to knock. I threw my magazine on the couch and to the door. I unlock it and open the door.

"Selena?" I said with a confused face.

"Demi!" She said ran and gave me a big hug I knew she was excited about something.

I fell backwards in the floor with her. We was laughing pretty hard. I raised up and wipe the tears off my face from laughing so hard.  

I finally stop laughing and ask. "Selena, why are you here? You're suppose to come over later?" I ask.

"I got a part!" She said with a big smile.

"The part? What?" I said confused.

"When I went and tried out for a part in some Disney show." She said.

"Yeah." I said waiting for her to continue.

"Well, I got the lead part." She said.

We look at each other for a few seconds and then screamed at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations!" I said with a big smile.

"Thanks!" She said.

I laughed. "Where's your stuff?" I ask looking to see if she drop them at the door.

"Oh, they are in the driveway. When mom drop me off I just threw them down right where I stand." Selena explain.

"Forgot something?" Someone said and we look at the door. I was Selena's mom holding her bags. We laugh and I went and took one of the bags and took them to my room. I came back down; Selena hug her mom and told her goodbye.

"What do you want to do know?" she ask as I came walking threw to the living room.

I smirk and said "Lets go to the mall."

"How are we going to get there?" Selena ask.

"Dallas!" I yelled and Selena laugh.

"What?!" Dallas yelled from upstairs.

"Come here!"

"No, you come up here." She yelled back.

"Be right back." I said and started running up the stairs. I walk threw the hall and got to Dallas room.

"What?" She said.

"Drop me and Selena off at the mall." I commanded

"No." She said with an annoyed face.

I puff and pulled out a 10 I had in pocket a d said "Please."

"Ok." She got up, turn off the T.V and grabbed her bag.  

She followed me downstairs and she saw Selena and hugged her.

"Got everything?" Dallas ask while she had her hand on the door knob. I look a Selena to see if she would say something and she didn't.

"Ok, lets go." Dallas said and open the door. Me and Selena run to the car and got in the back. Dallas got in the car and we headed to the mall.

--------

We arrived at the mall and Dallas pulled up to the interest to the mall. Me and Selena got out and I bent over and look threw the passenger window. 

"Bye, thanks." I said and was about to walk off.

"Wait, you got money?" Dallas ask.

"Yeah, it would be stupid to come here if I wasn't going to but nothing." I explain and heared Selena giggle. I walk off and we started in the mall.

"Where you want to go first?" Selena ask as we continued walking around.

"Umm..." I said not listening to her. I was detracted by the cute guys in front of us, "Forever 21, I guess."

"Ok." she said, "Those guys are cute." she said in a whisper and leaned towards me.

I laugh really loud and the guys turned around. I put my hand over my mouth and Selena and I took off in the other direction embarrassed. So now we are taking the long way to Forever 21.

We got to Forever 21 and started looking around. I got me some skinny jeans with flowers on it which look cut with this loosey goosey shirt that had a flower on it was well. I went to go find Selena to she what she think about what I match together. I found her and her hands were full of clothes. 

"Woah." I said looking at all the clothes she had and my eyes got big.

She smirk and said "Ready to go try on?"

"Yeah." I said and followed her to the changing rooms. Only one was open so me and her shared it. I put my Flower Outfit (I guess you could say) on and Selena put on her first outfit.

"What you think?" I ask posing.

She giggled and said "I love it. What do you think of mine?"

"I love it. lavender is your color." I said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said and started getting out of my outfit and put on my clothes back on. I sat down in the chair and wait for Selena to show me another outfit. Then, I started thinking.

"Hey, Selena." I started off.

"Yeah." She said and the turned and look at me.

"Are you going to stop coming over? I'm hoping your not going to forget about me. Like most celebrities forget about their friends from home and they let the fame get to them and they find new friends." I said then look up at Selena.

"Oh, Demi." She said and hug me, "I promise you, I will never leave you. We've been friends for 7 years. I'm not going to stop being your friend. I love you." She said and pulled away.

I wipe a tear off my cheek and smiled and said "I love you too."