Chapter 10 - Breathless

I woke up from my nap, I wasn't even asleep that long. I woke up to my phone vibrating beside me. I was laying flat down on my stomach and had my face shoved into the pillow. I was just ignoring the call. It's probably just mom calling to check on me, I'll just make up an excuse and lie to her saying I was asleep when she called or something like that. It stop vibrating but then it started again. I still ignore it, I don't want to talk, I wanted to sleep and not wake up for a LONG time.

My phone made the sounds like a notification about a text, voicemail, or something from social networking apps. I raised my head up with my hair in my face and then grab my phone off my table. It was a voicemail from Selena

"Please enter your security code." My phone said and then I type in my code, "You have 1 new message. You're at the main menu, to play your messages press 1." I took the phone off my ear and click 1 on my keypad then put the phone back to my ear.

"Hey Demi, You need to call me back as soon as you can!" Selena said. I don't know if she was using a scared voice or an exciting voice, but I called her back anyway. I wasn't going to tell her everything that happen today, well, i may say something but I won't go into full detail.

I got to my contacts and click on Selena name and the dial tone started.

"Demi?" Selena said when she anwsered.

"Yeah, what do you need, Selena?" I ask.

"I'm going to ask you something, and I hope take this offer." Selena said.

"Just tell me." I said rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Ok, well they ask me to be in a movie that will come out next year. It's going to be a musical."

"That's great!" I said with excitement, I was happy for her.

"But, I told them I didn't want to do it-" She said then got inturpted by me.

"What? Why?" I ask with a confused expression.

"Just listen." Selena commanded then continued, "I don't want to get into music just yet, I'm afraid I'll over work myself."

"Then why did you get excited about that if your not doing?" I ask still confused.

"Just listen!" Selena said in a yelled, I couldn't help but laugh, "I told them about you and I told them that you audition for them once for the role of Hannah Montana. They watch your video again and told me to call and ask you to be the lead female character of that musical that comes out next year. Do you want to?"

I had no thoughts going threw my head, I block every noise, I was getting breathless; speechless.

"Demi?" Selena said threw the phone.

"Yeah, sorry." I said with excitement but trying to stay calm, "You got ask mom, I want to do it. Music and acting at once is amazing!"

"Oh they're on the phone with your mom right now but I have no idea what they are talking about." Selena said.

"Ok." I said then giggle. Then I calm down and got serious to say this to Selena. "Selena?"

"Yeah?" She said threw the phone. She started getting serious as well.

"I love you so much, you're the bestest friend ever. It takes a lot for someone to give up and acting part. Thank you so much for telling them about me. Words can't describe, right now, how I feel, how I feel about you. I'm just speechless... I love you Selena Marie." I said and started crying.

I heard Selena take in a big sniff threw the phone. I knew she was crying. "Thank you...I love you to Demetria Devonne." She knew I hate being called Demetria but I don't car when people call me Demetria. I just hate it when they use it to tease me.