My Popular Twin Sister

This story poped in my head when I was talking to my little sis about school the other week and I thought I would posted it here......................Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Come on Peaches, we have to get ready for school!" I yelled from the other side of her bedroom door, I then heard her groan. I headed back to my room on the other side of the hallway and got ready for another day at school. I'm not that fond of school, but the only reason I go is because I love, I mean love drawing. I have a few of my drawing hanging up on my wall above my desk. My room is simple, the walls are a sky blue and the carpet is purple. These are like my two favorite colors in the whole world. Then my queen size bed is next to the window and I have two other doors in my room, one is the closet and the other is the bathroom. I went through my clothes and wore jeans, a tight black t-shirt, and a black hoodie, I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and washed my face. I always wash my face because I HATE make-up, but my twin sister, Peaches says make-up is her life.

I finished brushing my hair and went back to my room and got my sneakers on and grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs. Are house was big, and vary roomy for when Peaches haves her friends come over. I don't have friends really, because I don't talk much, but my sister talks nonstop, Sometimes I just want to knock her out. All she talks about is herself and her modeling career. Yes, my sister is a model, track runner, does the school plays, have tons of friends, gets stright A's, and she doesn't like me much.'' She's like the most perfect girl in the world.'' People would tell her and She is, long curly blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a perfect hight of 5' 10'' and we're only 15. I look almost like my sis but I have straight blonde hair ( which is easy to brush in the morning), dull blue eyes, and I'm 5' 7''.

" Morning Cherry." My dad said before taking another drink of his coffee and I waved to him and got a drink of water, and took a cookie from the plate on the counter and sat down at the table, enjoying my cookie intill Peaches came in. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a tight purple shirt, and a designer jacket and purse she got to keep from her last photo shoot. That purse alone is worth well over 1,000 dollars. She's my popular twin sister, even though we didn't look identical.

" Ok, I'm ready to go." Peaches then said grabbing one of the cookies and eating it. My dad got up and grabbed the car keys and his jacket. I grabbed my book bag and Peaches ran ahead of me to the car and got the front seat like always. I wonder how people can run in heels, you might twist your ankle?

The car ride to school was annoying, Peaches kept talking on her phone and wouldn't shut up. Have I told you how at times I just want to knock her out cold, well right now I wanted to do that. Once my dad dropped us off I ran off to the school doors away from Peaches, so I don't get stuck in her crowd of friends and followers. I kept my head down so that people wouldn't see me, I was known as 'The popular model's sister' or ' That girl' ( that one I hate ). I didn't see where I was going and bumped into someone, and they wrapped their arms around my waist before I feel over.

" You ok?" A male voice asked, I started blushing and got out of his grip. My god I feel dumb right now, he then put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him. He was cute, I had to say, he had shaggy light brown hair that feel over his brown eyes, and he was wearing a red t-shirt and baggy jeans. Wait intill my sister sees him, she will want to be with him. He looked to be the same age as me and was 4 inches taller. He then smirked and I blushed again, and quickly put my head down and went around him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. " What's your name?" He asked nicley and I cleared my throat and answered.

" Cherry." I barely said and he smiled and held out his hand.

" Colton." He said and I shook his hand. " You don't talk much, do ya?" He asked and I shook my head and he laughed. "Cute, well see ya around." He said waving bye and leaving. I stood there a bit shocked. No one really talked to me, unless they were new. Yup, had to be a new kid, Peaches will get him vary soon. Wait, did he say ' cute '?