Chapter Seventeen: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie's POV

***************

That Thundercloud! He's so stuck up and show-offy. Now I understand why Dashie hates him! And Electron and Twilight had the nerve to listen to him while I was squished up against the wall!!! That dinner did not turn out what I wanted it to.

"Hey Pinkie!" Electronica said from her bed, levitating her phone thingy in front of her face. "Come see this awesome vid!" I frowned.

"I'm not talking to you, remember?" I asked. Ever since we got out of that stupid restaurant, I told Electronica that I wasn't talking to her for two hours. She was confused but said ok.

"You're talking to me right now!" Electron giggled. I just glanced at her. Electronica's face clouded up with concern and she came over. "Hey . . . What's wrong?" I just sighed and petted Gummy. "Please tell me why you're mad. What'd I do?"

"You listened to Thundercloud!" I said. "And so did Twilight. I can't believe you two! I mean, just ditch me and Applejack for some ugly random pegasus? You don't even know him! And did you see me just squished up against that stupid wall and you didn't even do anything!!!!!!" I stuck my head under my pillow. Electronica cautiously put a hoof on my shoulder.

"Uh-huh," I mumbled. "Go back to watching . . . whatever you said you were watching."

"A video, and you totes have to see it!" Electronica immediately became herself again. "Look!" I didn't look. I needed an excuse to get out of here.

"Oh, don't you hear that?" I suddenly said, hopping out of bed. "I think it's . . . oh! It's Pumpkin and Pound! Uh, I'll be right back." I dashed away before Electron could say anything and threw myself downstairs and then outside. I sat at one of the tables and watched passing ponies.

"Hey, Pinkie." A deep voice. I turned around and beamed positively.

"Big Mac!" I squealed. "Hi! How's it going with you-know-who?" I said "you-know-who" in this really mysterious, hushed voice. Fluttershy and Big Mac made the BESTEST COUPLE EVER! Big Mac coughed.

"About that . . ." He sat down next to me. "Have ya seen Fluttershy? I can't find 'er, and I know that makes me sound like a horrible date, but have ya seen 'er?"

"Oh, sorry Big Mac, but for some reason I haven't seen her either! Have you checked her cottage?"

"Eeyup."

"Well, uh, check again, because she's most of the time either there or with us so I suggest you check again." I hopped onto the table and searched the crowd. "I'll keep looking here, if you want." Mac shook his head.

"You don't have ta do that, Pinkie," he said. "I'll jus' come by if I have any more questions." He started to go. "See ya 'round."

"Oh! Wait!" I called after him, running inside, grabbing a cupcake, and dashing back outside again with Pinkie-speed. "Take this cupcake as a gift from Fluttershy's bestest friend forever!" I handed the cupcake to Mac. It was a chocolate cupcake with yellow frosting and a icing apple in the middle.

"Oh, uh, thanks," Big Mac said awkwardly, taking the cupcake. I beamed.

"No probby-dobby-lobby!" I blurted randomly. "Good luck finding Fluttershy!"

"Don't ya think it's weird?" said voice from behind me.

"AHH!" I screamed and twirled around, only to see Applejack with this sour look on her freckled face. "Oh, HI AJ! How's your life been? I heard you're lookin' for Rarity and Spike?"

"Yup, but that's not the point." Applejack glared at Big Mac's retreating back.

"It's him and Fluttershy, right?" I asked, plopping down on a chair. Applejack did the same, never taking her eyes off Mac.

"Eeyup," Applejack answered, sounding like her bro. "And it's botherin' me real bad." She bit into an apple she had been holding for some reason. "Ah saw Shy the other day, sittin' in this pancake house, an' ah talked ta her! She didn' seem jumpy or anything, and I didn' ask 'er 'bout Big Mac. She didn' mention 'im neither."

"And your point is . . . ?"

"I don' even know what my point is," AJ sighed. "I feel all disconnected and weird. Ugh. Pinkie, could ya grab me a cupcake, by any chance? Carrot, and to-go, please."

"Sure!" I beamed. I just loved serving ponies! It was the funnest thing in the world! Well, besides fun and parties and fun and cupcakes and fun and friends and fun and all that, of course. I mean, what's more fun than fun?

"One box of carrot cupcakes comin' right up!" I jumped up and ran inside, quickly boxed 6 carrot cupcakes, and returned them to Applejack. "Here ya go!" I put them down in front of my friend.

"Thanks a bunch, Pinkie," AJ thanked me. "Now I'll jus' go enjoy these. Apple Bloom'll love 'em!"

"Ok! Bye, Applejack!" I bounced around until she left. Then I went back to my room where Electronica was, this time on some little electric box. "Hi," I finally after a long silence of me waiting for her to look up and see me standing there like an idiot.

"Oh, what's up," Electron greeted absentmindedly. "Wait, just one sec, I'm about to beat my high score."

"What does that mean?" I asked, trotting over. "Ooh! What's that?" There was something colorful and cool-looking on her screen. It looked like a bunch of railroads and trains and stuff, and there was this bright red and blue stallion running on the tracks, collecting bits. A train raced past, and Electronica used her horn to move the stallion to a different track.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon," she mumbled. "Just a little further . . ." I noticed numbers growing higher and higher at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

"What's happening?" I shrieked as the pony jumped onto a train. "That looks really dangerous!" Electron laughed, but didn't take her eyes off the running stallion. She was using her horn to make him jump, change lanes, slide under, all that. At one point I saw these silver wings on the track. "What are those?"

"Oh, thanks Pinkie!" Electronica made the stallion run into the wings, and suddenly he was flying in the air, newly equipped with these big, Princess Celestia-looking wings.

"Are those bits?" I asked randomly.

"Yeah," Electronica's stallion-avatar thing was going really fast now. "No!" she cried as he crashed into a barrier and fell over. A different pony came, dressed in a police outfit, and took him away. "Yes! Best my high score!"

"What was that?" I asked in awe. "A game?" She nodded.

"Yeah, it's called Equestria Surfers. Me and Twinkie designed it. It's not really that good yet, but we're working on it." Electronica put the thing down.

"That's so awesome!" I squealed. "Can I have a try? Oh, please oh please oh please oh please?"

"Uh, not now," Electron smiled and quickly put the rectangle away. "How about we . . . go visit some of your friends?" I stared at her.

"Really?"

"Yup. I've met some of them, and you have lots more, right? Well, shouldn't I get familiar with my new town?" Electron smiled a tight-lipped smile.

"Totes!" I grinned my giantest grin. "Ok, so you've met Twilight and Applejack, right?" Electron nodded, her mane bouncing. She'd curled it before for some reason.

"I think you'll love . . . Rarity! Yes, Rarity, but she's apparently missing . . . hmm, what about Rainbow Dash? She's a pegasus."

"Um, sure," Electronica shrugged. I squealed and bounced down the stairs, Electronica right behind me.

"Oh, Pinkie? Electronica?" Mrs. Cake called. "Are you girls going anywhere?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Cake! We were just going out to see my friends! I wanna introduce Electron to them, and-" I stopped talking when Mrs. Cake held up a hoof.

"That's very nice, Pinkie, but could you please be home in an hour or so? Mr. Cake and I really need your help in the kitchen; we're filling a huge order of 72 cupcakes, twelve carrot, twelve chocolate, twleve regular, twelve red velvet, six-"

"That's ok, Mrs. Cake. We'll be back in no time!" Electronica said boredly. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Just remember dears, this order is for a party in Canterlot! Canterlot I tell you! It's very important, so be home quickly, if you please." There was a crash from the kitchen.

"Honey? A little help here?" we heard Mr. Cake yell frantically. Mrs. Cake ran into the kitchen.

"Well, you heard her! We gotta visit Dashie real quick 'cuz we gotta make some CUPCAKES!" I hopped around in a circle then out the door. "C'mon, Dash's house is this way!"

When we finally arrived at Rainbow Dash's huge cloud home, I finally realized I didn't know how to get up there. I frowned and dropped down onto my hindquarters. "Great."

"What?"

"I dunno how to get up there. We're not pegasi." I looked up at Dashie's house. The lights were on, so that meant that she was home. Good.

"Oh, minor setback," Electron scoffed and suddenly, a dark purple aura surrounded me and lifted me up to Dash's doorstep. Electron landed next to me. "See?"

"Yay!" I cheered, then knocked on my friend's door. It was opened minutes later by some pegasus I didn't recognize.

"Who are you?" the pegasus asked. Electronica gave her a once-over.

"So you're Rainbow Dash?" she asked, unimpressed. "I supposed that you'd be rainbow, you know, from your name, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm not Rainbow Dash, silly!" the pegasus giggled. "I'm her friend."

"Why don't I know you?" I asked gleefully. "Did you just move to Ponyville? Huh? Did ya? Did ya? Did ya? 'Cause I could TOTALLY set up a welcome party for you! I mean, that's my job! It'll fun! C'mon, say yes!"

"Uh, I didn't just move here. I'm visiting." The stranger looked back inside the house. "And if you're looking for Dash, she doesn't want to be disturbed right now." I was offended.

"Why not? I'm her friend too! Can't I see her?" I tried to peek inside the house, but Ms. Stranger Lady blocked my view.

"Nope. She specifically said, 'If anypony comes to my door, tell them that I don't want to be disturbed.' Her words exactly. And I'm Stormcall, by the way. But you can call me Stormy."

"I'm PINKAMENA DIANNA PIE!!" I screamed. "But you can call me Pinkie Pie. Or Pinkie. Or Pie! Even though no one really called me Pie, I suppose you could, but no one really calls me Pinkamena either, so I GUESS YOU CAN CALL ME PINKIE! Everypony does." I smiled toothily.

"And I am Electronica Sparks. Pleased to meet you." Electronica nodded at Stormcall. "Call me Electron."

"Ooh! That's so fun! Everyone has nicknames!! YAY!! My other friends have nicknames too! Fluttershy's Shy, Applejack's AJ, Twilight Sparkle's Twi, Rainbow Dash is-" Stormy cut me off.

"Dashie!" she finished, giggling. "Or Dash, but that's more formal-sounding."

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"So . . . when can I meet her?" Electronica studied her hoof paint.

"Uh, sometime . . . not right now!" Stormy cringed and closed the door in our faces. Electronica gasped.

"Did she just-"

"Close the door in our muzzles?" I finished. "Yup. Well, at least now I have a brand new friend!" I let out a little "squee" noise and jumped off Rainbow Dash's home, did some flips, and landed on two legs. "Ta-da!" I wobbled a bit, then fell over.

"So much for that," Electronica snorted, levitating herself down.

"Well, uh, I suppose you could meet Fluttershy now . . ." I glanced in the direction of her cottage. Electronica faltered.

"Oh, uh . . . don't you think we should be heading back now? Um, Mrs. Cake'll be waiting! 72 cupcakes, remember?" She put on a big smile. I cocked my head at her.

"I guess . . ." I shrugged. Was it just me, or was Electron acting like she didn't want to meet my friends? But I suppose she had a point about getting home. Mrs. Cake seemed to act like the order was REAL important, which it probably was, since it was for Canterlot and stuff. And 72 cupcakes, with different flavors, that sounded like a LOT of work. But don't worry, I can make work fun Fun FUN!!!

************************************************************************************

YAY! Idk why it's YAY time but YAY is just so fun to type and I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore so I'll just shut up.

I want a cupcake.

HEY do any of you yo-yos like Linkin Park?? Well if you do... then go check out @AngelJacksonLP's book. It's called Mike Shinoda!! YAY!!! So yeah go check it out.

@mr_meow <-- go follow her!! She's my real life sis!!

Anyhow, the next chapter shall be Rainbow Dash again I'm sorry that's it's so close to the other one but OH WELL IT'S MY STORY AND STUFF SO HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding I just wanna clear some stuff up in that chapter. Or maybe I don't!!! WHO THE HELL KNOWS IM GOING RANDALLIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PEWDIEPIE IS AWESOME

Vote

Fan

Comment

LUV YA YO-YOS!!!!!!! <3 MWAH