Chapter Ten: Rainbow Dash ⚡

Rainbow Dash's POV

******************

I sleepily opened my eyes from my afternoon nap the day after the party. "Wha . . . ?" I mumbled. Why was I on the ground and not on a cloud? I shrugged it off and proceeded to get home.

"Where are we going?" I heard Fluttershy's soft voice ask. I immediately spread my wings and swooped up into the air. I spotted Fluttershy and Mac walking side by side together into town. I frowned. What were they doing together? What gossip had I missed? I didn't really pay attention to girly gossip like dating.

I watched them until they disappeared into town. Hm.

"Who cares, anyway?" I muttered to myself, flapping my wings and flying off to my cloud home. I didn't give a flying feather about Fluttershy and Big Macintosh dating! Psh, why would I?

I landed on my home cloud happily. Now I could get a proper nap in bed, maybe after reading some Daring Do.

"Hey, Dash!" I heard a voice call me. I sighed and turned. Who was it now?

"Stormcall??" I gasped. "How? Why? What?" Stormcall was one of my best friends back in Cloudsdale. She was a fellow pegasus, like me, with a white coat with a tint of blue, and had a manestyle similar to mine, only longer, that had many colors of blue in it, all fading into one another.

"I knew you'd be surprised!" Stormcall flew over to me and hovered above me. "I got tickets to see the Wonderbolts in Canterlot, and since Ponyville is on the way there, I decided to stop by and spend a few days here." My mouth fell open.

"You're going to see the WONDERBOLTS??" I cried. Stormcall nodded proudly.

"I even got a V.I.P pass to see all three of them: Spitfire, Soarin, and Fleetfoot!" She grinned at me, obviously thinking I would be happy for her. Which I was, just a little jealous. Fine, a LOT jealous. It was MY dream to meet the Wonderbolts, not Stormcall's! Meeting them to her was just something cool to do. But it was my DREAM!!

"That-that's great, good job," I said, plastering a fake smile on my face. "I'm really happy for you."

Stormcall must've sensed my jealousy because she said quickly, "You know I would invite you if I could." I smiled gratefully, even though I was doubting that she meant it.

"So, uh, are you looking for a place to stay?" I asked. "I have lots of room in here." I gestured to my home. Stormcall grinned.

"Yes, in fact, I am," she answered. "This is perfect. Thank you so much, Dash!" I noted on how different she looked since I left Cloudsdale. She actually looked cool now. By my standards, anyway. Back then, let's just say she was little . . . dorky.

I swooped into my house, and Stormcall followed.

"I love what you've done with the place!" she exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Stormcall, you've never been here before," I reminded her. She didn't look fazed. Instead, she just looked really, really excited. Pinkie Pie would love her.

"I know! And I love what you've done with the place! I mean, it's so pretty and . . . pegasus-y that I just wanna dance!" Stormcall did a little jig in the air. I nodded slowly. Ok . . . So maybe my friend still had that dorky attitude around her. But at least she looked cool.

"Stormy!" I called to her, using the same nickname that I'd used when we were fillies. "The guest room is this way." I walked into the hall.

"You remember that name?" Stormcall squealed. She followed me gleefully.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked, laughing nervously, showing her a guest room. She squealed again and jumped onto the fluffy cloud-bed. "You like it?"

"I don't like it," Stormy cried. "I LOVE IT!" She hopped off the bed and explored her new room, even the conjoined bathroom to the side. "This is great, Dash! How much did you pay for this house?" I smiled.

"47,500 bits," I said proudly. This house was extremely expensive, and the price made me go broke, but when I told other ponies how much it cost, it made me look rich.

"Cool!" Stormcall peeked out her window, which had a beautiful view of the sky. You could see Canterlot from here. "Ooh, look Dash, I see Canterlot!" I looked out the window with her.

"I wish I could gotten those tickets, too," I hinted. Stormy obviously didn't notice and sighed.

"Yeah, me too," she said. "It would've been so much more fun if we went together. Too bad we can't see each other anymore, also."

We sat in silence, staring at Canterlot. The Wonderbolts . . . if only I'd gotten tickets first! I really wished that somehow Stormy would find an extra ticket in her bag or something.

"Who's that?" Stormy asked. I looked down and saw nopony.

"Who?"

"Somepony's knocking on your door," she explained. I didn't even hear. "Do you wanna get that?" I nodded.

"Yeah, you can come into the living room or just stay here," I said. Stormcall chose come and she began to explore my huge house.

"Hi, Rainbow Dash," greeted Twilight Sparkle breathlessly as I opened the door. "Thank Celestia you opened the door! I was afraid you weren't home. Do you know how hard it was to fly up here? My wings are still sore from yesterday's party, and they just won't move! I just about fainted flying up here. How do you do this all the time?"

"I, uh . . ." I stammered, studying Twilight's messed up hair, bags, and loose feathers that were floating off her wings. "Twi, have you been staying awake all night again?"

"Yes, but that's not important, what's important is that-"

"Your sleep is important," I argued. "Go ask Rarity. I bet she can give you a nice long speech about the importance of beauty sleep." I joked. Twilight glared at me.

"Listen to me!" she ordered. "Rarity and Spike are missing! Have you seen either of them?"

"Wait, what? They're MISSING? How? I mean . . ." I guiltily thought back to when I escaped the party and found Rarity on the floor, unconscious. "I don't know."

"You don't know if you've seen them or not? C'mon, Dash, think! I really need to find them!" Twilight gasped, still breathless from her flight up here.

"Uh, Twi? Do you wanna come in, or sit down? I could get you some water or something . . ." I opened the door wider.

"No! I have to find Rarity and Spike!"

"They're probably fine, Twilight," I sighed. "They could be off on a far-away date or something. Did you check Los Pegasus? How 'bout Fillydelphia? Both are great vacationing spots."

"This isn't a joke, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight snapped in my face. "We really have to find them! I mean, they could be in trouble or something!"

"Ugh," I groaned. "You worry too much, Twilight. You checked Rarity's house, right?" She nodded. "How about town? Sugarcube Corner? Fluttershy's cottage? Sweet Apple Acres?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, and YES!" Twilight shouted, nodding furiously. "And I still can't find them!"

"How about you check with Zecora," I suggested. "Maybe she can conjure a spell to find where they are. How about YOU do that, hm?"

"I don't know how to do that! I don't think that's even possible, tracking somepony down like that." Just then, a loud crash came from inside my house. I cringed. Oh, Stormy . . .

"Well, good luck finding them!" I said. "But I really gotta go now . . . BYE TWI!!" With that, I closed the door in her face and rushed off to help Stormcall.

"What'd you do this time?" I groaned, trotting into my kitchen.

"Nothing," Stormy answered innocently. "Just a pot." I glanced at her jumped.

"Stormcall," I warned. "There's something in your mane." It was brown and furry and had wings and big ears. "There's a BAT in your mane . . ."

"Oh, her?" Stormy removed the bat from her mane. "This is just my pet, Echo. She's a real sweetie." Echo flapped over to me and nestled in MY mane this time. I resisted the urge to swat it out.

"Uh, she's . . . really cute," I smiled a fake-ass smile. "My pet's sleeping right now, so you can't really see him . . ."

"Ooh! You have a pet? What is it? Something cool, I bet. I mean, that's what you like, right? A cool, awesome animal? Stormy looked at me with anticipation. I didn't really feel like telling her I had a tortoise.

"Um, yeah, that's me," I laughed nervously. "You can't see him now, though, because he's sleeping, hehe, he's real tired."

"Can you at least tell me what he is? And his name?"

"Nope, uh, it's a surprise."

"Ooh!! I LOVE SURPRISES! When are you gonna show me?" Stormcall fluttered her wings in excitement.

"Um, some other time, now let's, uh, eat!" I dashed over to my fridge and opened it. Stormcall immediately forgot the pet thing and joined me.

***************************************************************************************************

This chapter didn't really have much interesting stuff in it. Oh well the next one'll be better. Yay!!! I think.....

Anyway, lalalalalalalalalala. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

Ok, LALALALALALALAA,!!!!!!!!!

I <3 ALL MY FANS ON WATTPAD,!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!!!!!!!

-@Danosawr

-@AngelJacksonLP

-@Sonia2002

Those are the three people who I <3 the most because they are very very very supportive and AWESOME!!!!!! #stayawesome!!!!!!!

I'm going to the city today, so that's why this chapter might be a little mistake-y. (I rushed)

Vote

Fan

Comment

LUV YA YO-YOS!!!!