Chapter Nineteen: Training Arena

So here it is. I have been so excited about this chapter. It is so confusing at the start so put your thinking caps on. Please please please tell me if it is to confusing to conprehend or if you don't get a part of it because I need to know.

Thanks and um just the usual. :)

P.S The next chapter I post will just be of the caracters so you can just referenece them. Oh and I know the picture of Jett doesn't look anything like I describe him so just pretend he has white hair and violet eyes.

******************

Chapter Nineteen

“Okay so are all the props back? Yes? Good,” Ms Lovejoy said from the stage. “I think it’s time for the group game.” The kids cheered at this.

“Everyone please move to your dorm groups,” she said. All the students began moving around. Pip indicated for me to follow, so I left Henry and trailed behind her. We walked over to Taylor, Aiden, Grace, Sasha, Blaze and Jett who were all standing close together. As I looked around I noticed Sasha was wearing a new set of clothes with no signs of soot on her. I looked away quickly when I caught the gaze of Jett.

“Are you ready?” Blaze said with a grin.

“Um.” I mumbled, why do I have to always be so clueless?

“Kuri and Kazuki, please come up here,” Ms Lovejoy said when everyone had formed into nine groups.

Two boys walked on stage, both were presumably Kuri and Kazuki. They were identical twins.

“Oh my gosh, they are so hot,” Miffy and Claire said at the same time and I realised that they were standing next to me. They looked at each other after they said that, narrowing their eyes.

“I saw them first,” Claire claimed.

“No you didn’t,” Miffy protested.

“Well then I bags the left one,” Claire said stubbornly.

“No way, I want him,” Miffy said.

“They’re identical twins. Identical, they are exactly the same,” Blaze told them with a sigh.

“We’re not the same.” They both said at the same time. Blaze raised his eyebrows in response. The girls went back to their fight as Ms Lovejoy started talking.

“Because we have a few new students I’ll explain what is going to happen. You may have heard about the game capture the flag, as the name suggests you need to find and keep the flag, but to find the flag you must follow a series of clues. The clues are very easy but the other groups will be fighting for them too,” she said with confidence. “For OH&S reasons it’s not going to be real.”

 I scoffed, OH&S, I didn’t see any of that when I was dangling over a tank full of electric eels!

“You’re brain will be wired up to these two boys here. As most of you already know their powers are illusions, they will be designing and making the imaginary world that you will be playing in. So everyone grab a cap and move to a room, but most importantly find the flag!”