Chapter Four: Two Twins

This Chapter Involves two of my best friends Miffy and Claire. I'm sorry if I spell your names wrong or change your apperances.

********************

"Any other Questions?"

I shook my head and quietly said no.

“Good,” Ms Lovejoy said. She raised her head, looking behind me. “Eloise, come here.'

I turned to see a short girl walk into the office. She had dirty blond hair tied in a loose pony tail; she was skinny and had small grey eyes and thin lips.

“Yes Ms Lovejoy,” Eloise said with a high voice. She looked shy but polite.

“This is Ranger. You remember what I talked to you about,” Ms Lovejoy said pointing at me. She put some authority and force into her words.

“Yes Miss,” Eloise nodded quickly, she gave me a quick glance over. Then turned back towards the office door. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. Should I follow her?

“Come on Ranger,” Eloise was waving for me to follow her. I stood up quickly, nearly knocking over the chair. I steadied it with my hands.

“Sorry,” I mumbled not looking up at Ms Lovejoy.

I turned to the door but Eloise had gone. I looked for the door but I couldn’t see it, everything looked the same. Ms Lovejoy must have noticed my confusion.

“It’s next to the ballerina,” I turned to Ms Lovejoy giving her a small smile.

There was a painting of a purple ballerina and next to it was an outline of what I presumed was the door; it looked nearly exactly the same as the surrounding wall but I could see a doorknob halfway down.

I reached out and grabbed the dark purple doorknob. I opened it and was thankful to see that it led out into the hallway. I gave one last fleeting look at the purple room before stepping out into the hallway.

I was grateful to see brown and red colours, I had no idea that I could be so grateful to see poo colour.

I was so pleased about the new colours that I collided straight into someone who had been standing in the hallway. I knocked the person to the ground and I realised that it was Eloise.

I stretched my hand out to help her up but she ignored it. When she had regained her composer she looked up at me. It was like she had changed into a new person. Her features had turned into a scowl and she looked on the verge of evil.

“Watch where you walk” she sneered at me.
I felt myself cringe back, she sounded just like my mum. I whimpered in fear. She just took advantage of my scared figure.

 “Now, I have a few rules of my own. One: You do as I say. Two: I have no concern in guiding you, so I’m going to leave that up to you. Three: You are NOT to tell Ms Lovejoy about anything that I do or not do. Got that? Now I have some business to attend to, so leave me alone,” she said flicking her hair in my face. I gasped. Where did that little shy girl go? I guess everybody has two sides.