Chapter Seven: The eyes of the Dead

I hope you guys like this chapter because I put something a little interesting in it even if it isn't as long as others. I would love it if you could tell me how the story is going and If you like it could you please vote.

Liz :)

P.S I will try and put your character Pip as soon as I can but it is only so early that I can have her enter the story. Sorry and I will try to make you how you want your character to.

**************************** 

Chapter Seven

I closed my bedroom door and leant against it, letting myself slide slowly to the floor.

It had been a hard day.

After geography, which I had barely made out of alive, we had lunch in the cafeteria, which again was totally empty. After lunch we had art which I wasn’t too bad at. I've never done a lot of art before but I found it quite fun.

After that was English, which I had been dreading but it came as quite a shock when I walked into the room to find the teacher dressed up in an olden styled costume. It had been so much fun and our teacher had been really funny. Whenever I 'd done English at home it had always been talking about grammar and spelling, never anything fun.

Last we had had music which was extremely boring. I had no idea what they were talking about and the teacher’s words just went in one ear and out the other.

In all of the subjects I had taken a test and I don’t think I did very well in geography or music but I think I did okay in English. Each class had nearly been exactly like maths with all of the kids listening quietly to the teacher, with only the occasional cough from different students.

I had talked to Miffy and Claire about it but they were as confused as me saying that it was like that in every single class except gym.

My cuts are starting to heal and now they were looking more like scars, which is good. Halfway in the day I'd been called out of class. A student had directed me to an empty classroom. There I'd been greeted by an elderly lady who'd taken care of the banadage that I'd been wearing since I'd woken up the day before. She hadn't commented on my cuts and bruises but I could tell she'd been taking careful note.

Before I'd left Miffy and Claire after dinner they'd reminded me to write in my journal because they say that people come to check to see if you've written in it. Which I find stupid because it’s only a diary, but if I have to I might as well get it over and done with. Claire said that I would find my diary in the drawer under the bed.

I walked over to my bed and crouched down, opening the small wooden draw. Inside was a beautiful red leather bound diary. Next to it was a dark red pen. I pulled them both out, closing the draw behind me. I opened the book and touched the pages. They were rough like parchment but had a lovely old feel to them. I sat on the bed and putting pen to paper I began to write.

--------------------------

I wrote about everything that had happened to me in the past few days in as much detail as I could, I even put in how I felt about going to a boarding school. I finished with my name and closed the diary. I looked at it for a few seconds thinking about what I had just written. I think it's the most I've ever written in my life.