Chapter 27 How I feel

1 more chapter till the story ends :) anyone excited? hehe

I love this song - about you now, and I had been wanting to use it and this seems to be the chapter to be it!

---------------------------------------------

They arrived about half an hour later, looking concerned and completely baffled about what was so important that I called them to come immediately. I didn't know what would be the best way to tell them, so after leading them to sit down in the living room I decided that I would just break it to them bluntly.

Alison bared the news surprisingly well, giving me an I-knew-something-was-going-on look. Hannah, on the other hand, didn't take it so well. She looked at me, shocked evident in her face. 'Why didn't you tell us earlier?' Hannah asked, looking a little betrayed, but I knew that this little news was too big and her excitement over it would power over that.

'So you guys are just avoiding each other now?' Alison asked, she caught up to the situation much fast than Hannah, who was still giggling over the secret admirer slash stalker incident. I nodded, pacing up and down the living room in agitation.

'Yeah, I didn't know what to do, my feelings are all in a jumble.' I said honestly, Hannah rolled her eyes at me.

'Julie, what are you waiting for? Jump that guy.' She exclaimed, Alison and me shared a look. I turned and put my hands on her shoulder.

'Han, are you high?' I asked, making Alison burst out in giggles. Hannah gave a fake laugh and pushed me off.

'No, and I am serious. You like him,. I can see it. I just never thought that he likes you too, but I don't really know him. ' She said, I stopped pacing and gave her a dirty look, but she stared back right at me. 'Really Julie, I have been friends with you for aeons, I think I know it when you like someone.' She said, crossing her arms over her chest. A sign that show she was dead serious about what she said.

'To be honest, sometimes it does seems like you like Andy.' Alison chipped in, I gave them both an incredulous look. Hannah shook her head at me, as if she was explaining one plus one equals two to a thick-headed child.

'But I don't, I mean, I don't feel it myself.' I stuttered, so now my two best friends are in agreement with my 6 year old self, leaving me on my own in this argument. I felt like banging my head against the wall to clear my thoughts.

'You said you are confuse about it, right?' Hannah began, I nodded. 'And you had always like Andy, in a friendly way.' I paused, but she added the last bit quickly, so I nodded again. 'You know that you practically don't ever talk to guys, right?' I shook my head, glad to find a part where I could defence myself.

'I talk to Jake, and Luke.' I said, Hannah tutted at me.

'They don't really count, Jake is like a girl, and Luke, he is permanently attached to Melissa, so that kind of make him sexless.' My eyes bulged at her exaggeration, only she could be so mean to her own brother, but Hannah waved my astonishment aside and continued her absurd theory. 'Think about it, you never show any signs of interest in guys, you said you had a crush on Aidan and you got over him rather quickly. Will, well, you guys were kind of in love, but not now.'