Chapter 6 First day 1

Finally the first day :) please comment on how you like the story! I would really appreciate some feedback!

------

~ 2 months later ~

'I am..star-ting to thi---nk that... you had only called me that day, so that, I.. can suffer with you.' Hannah panted, kneeing down next to me as we paused for a rest after running for an hour.

My sister had insisted that I should follow a intense fitness routine as I do, and since Hannah was there when she gave me the timetable, she somehow ended up following it as well, although Hannah being naturally skinny really did not need to go through this, but Gina said it's good to build up a high metabolism, just in case.

I smiled in respond to Hannah's question, that was part of the plan, but also because I don't want to keep any secrets from my best friends

The past weeks consist mainly of more fitness routine, beauty lessons on make up and hair (Gina had now gotten bored of actually teaching us and make us watch youtube). Also we went shopping again to get new clothes, Gina had got some clothes for me the last time we were at the mall, but apparently she didn't think it was enough.

To be honest, I am starting to see the appeal of being pretty now. People are nicer to you, guys hold doors for you, waiters give you free deserts, and it's kind of fun, being pretty.

We walked back to our houses in silence, too exhausted to speak, my lack of exercises over the past years (OK, more like life time) has caught up on me and I am unfit beyond believe. Hannah wasn't any better than I am, but jogging is the most economic way to keep fit and stay thin.

Today is the last day of summer, we had managed to stay out of everyone's radar for the past months (not that anyone bothered to find out where we were), and I am very nervous about tomorrow, I mean, what are people going to say when they see me? I will most probably be accused of being slutty.

We parted way at the park entrance to go home. As I entered the door, Gina attacked me.

'What the heck, Gina, you could have knock me into the door!' I shouted, nearly stumbled over and hit my head, Gina ignored my comment and dragged me upstairs to my room.

'Gina, what have you done?' I screamed, all the contents of my wardrobe and her wardrobe are now fling around in my room in no particular order. Gina gave me a glared.

'We have to choose the perfect outfit for you tomorrow, you can't look like your old self.' Gina said, and then made me try on outfit after outfit. Dylan came in to watch our little 'fashion show' for a while, before giving out a snort of 'women' and heading back downstairs to watch TV, college doesn't start till October for him. Lucky.

By the time Gina was finally satisfied with my ensemble it was already dark outside. We had decided on a acid-wash ripped crop denim jacket and a little floral dress with canvas wedges. She had also instructed me to keep my hair natural (IE the permed beach waves) and light make up.