Chapter 24 Happy Valentine's Day

I know I jumped quite a bit, but tbh, things can't always be exciting, can they?

anyway sorry for the delay in updating, but it was all very exciting this week with the A-level results and all, and I got into my first choice! eek :)

Please comment and vote! <3

--------------------------

Pink. I hate pink, but because it's Valentine's Day, pink is EVERYWHERE is the frigging school. I can't go anywhere without seeing something pink, it's disgusting. I shook my head in disgust as I walked past a girl in the hall who was dressed in all pink. YUCK!

I hurried past another group of girls giggling over a rose that one of them had gotten and into my maths classroom. Our school loves Valentine's Day, the charity committee organise a delivery service every year, where people pre-order flowers or chocolates and they deliver them to the person on Valentine's day. They deliver throughout the entire day and that's the only good thing about it, because it interrupt the lessons and we can get away with minimum amount of work.

I slumped into my seat grumpily, causing Andy to raise his head from whatever book he was reading. He looked at me as I took out my textbook and stationary out with unnecessary force.

'Hey Julie, what's up.' He asked, he never remembered to call me Anna. Oh well, now that Aidan had apologised for that and allow me to call him Asshole Aidan (evil smile), I don't really mind anymore.

'I hate pink.' I simply stated, getting out my pencil and rubber. Andy laughed and glance around the room, which was fill with red and pink heart decorations, they even have little cherubs cut out hanging on the ceiling....ew!

Mr Gorffin (whom I like to call Mr Goblin behind his back, because he looked like a goblin) came in and as usual, no one paid attention to him. He was a substitute teacher, our original teacher is off sick for the past few weeks. He was also a terrible teacher.

'Anna Montrose?' I was deep in my own world and doodling on my maths book when someone called my name, I looked up and saw a freshman holding a bunch of roses next to me. 'Yes?' I replied and the kid shoved the roses in my arms before leaving. God, they are so rude these days.

The rest of class stared at me with interest, and didn't turn away until Mr Gorffin did one of his little cough to catch the class's attention (not that they were on him anyway). I felt people's eyes were still on me as took a card out of the roses.

Dear Anna,

I am Sorry for everything, I love you

Will

I stared at it for a while, tears pickering at the back of my eyes. I decided to shove the note in my bag. I was slowly getting over him and he just had to do this. Prick! I wiped the moisture off my face and tried to compose myself. I am good at composing myself, as long as no one interrupts me.

A few more people came to deliver roses to other members of the class, I was more than happy as the attention shift from me to the others, and the fact that Mr Gorffin is getting nowhere in his lessons. I caught Andy glanced at me a few times, I hoped he didn't see me half-crying.