Chapter 14 Inverse

Hey guys check out my new cover by crazzylover! I love it :D

anyway I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot, it just kind of came to me :)

------------------------

'Can I talk to you for a second Anna? Alone.' he asked, I gulped down my mouthful of pasta and nearly choked. Luke said he wasn't he school! I shot Luke a panic glare and he seemed to understood my thought since he gave me a I-honestly-don't-know look back.

Crap, do I say yes or no? If only Will was here. My thoughts were running a thousand miles per hour trying to figure out what to do, I looked over at Alison and Hannah, Alison nodded faintly while Hannah shook her head. Great, conflicting opinions.

Aidan was still standing behind me waiting for me to follow him and go elsewhere for our 'talk'. I suddenly realised how quite the dinning room was and it hit me that everyone was watching us. Our own little drama in the cafeteria.

I caught sight of Gina who gave me a head jerk movement indicating for me to go, I stood up reluctantly (I can't very well said no to him and return to my food, everyone is watching and I might as well get this over and done with). Aidan's calm face broke into a smirk, I knew that he had no doubt that I would have 'a talk' with him, being an arrogant jerk and all.

'We will be waiting for you.' Alison called out, then pulled out her phone and started to text frantically. I think she was worried about Aidan trying to strangle me in the washroom. I hope he wasn't going to. Maybe tasering him was a little too much.

I really need to stop talking to myself, it's not healthy. I might be getting those split personality. Oh shut up mind.

Aidan lead me down the hall into an empty classroom. At least that's better than a storage cupboard, because I would freak if he did. I put my hand around the taser in my pocket, if he tried anything at all, he was going to get another taste of electricity.

After I walked in Aidan closed the door, but he didn't lock it, probably figured I would taser him again if he did. He turned around to look at me with an exasperated look on his face running his hand through his hair and we stood there for a minute in silence. I raised my eyebrow at him, seriously, I did not come here to look at him playing hot and waste my time, not that he wasn't hot. Come one Anna, snap out of it!

'What do you want, spill it.' I broke the silence, Aidan's unfathomable blue eyes were staring right at me, he grunted and muttered something to himself before replying.

'What is wrong with you.' he asked me, looking genuinely confused. I was taken aback, what is wrong with me? He came into the cafeteria, dragged me to an empty classroom to ask me what's wrong with me?

He must had seen the anger in my face since he backed up a little, before carrying on. 'How come you are immune to me?' he blunted, I looked at him in disbelieve, what an egotistic player. But then and again, I can see that he had never been turned down by a girl in his entire life. True that it was also because of the type of girls he usually go for, but also because he was unbelievably hot.