Chapter 9 Are you ready to party?

I have finished my maths exam today and is sooo glad that I decided to upload a chapter :)

please vote and comment! TaL have slipped down from what's hot and romance's lists!

-----

'Relax Anna, you just have something on your nose.' Will said laughing as he flicked something off my nose, I turned beetroot red and muttered something incoherent. Will laughed and pinched my cheek. 'You are too cute for your own good Annabear.'

Oh my god, he nicknamed me! My face turned redder than it's humanly possible, Will laughed again and half pushed me away from the stall. 'Go on, I think I see your friends by the Drama club stall.'

I rushed away gladly, taking deep breaths so that my cheeks will cool down. When I reached Melissa and Hannah I found that they were being pestered by the lead drama guy in our school Quinton Lessig (weird name, I know, he is quite good looking, but super up tight and into drama) to sign up to be understudies or background singers and dancers, they are always short of people to stand around.

I rolled my eyes. ' Quinton, we are in the drama club because we do drama.' Quinton frowned and checked the list of names they had from last year. I tried not to roll my eyes again, he probably didn't even remember our names.

'Wait, what's your names?' he asked, there I go, see, this guy is completely oblivious to everything other that has nothing to do with drama.

'Julianna Montrose and Melissa Tang.' I said, and sure enough we were on the list. Quinton looked at me again and looked slight confused, since I only gave him two names and there were three of us.

'What about you? Aren't you a freshman?' He asked, deciding that I was the one whose name was left out. I shook my head and he started looking down the list again, I took opportunity of his distraction to usher Melissa and Hannah away. 'I was one of the pig last year.' I answered, he looked enlightened and started to attack some poor people who were standing close by, I immediately rushed off after Melissa and Hannah before more club members started to harass me.

We milled around stalls from stalls for the next hour or so, we almost got dragged into signing up for the music society, and made an escape just in time. Our head music girl Alice was the most enthusiastic person I have ever seen, and her passion is quite infectious, but I am not good at singing and I don't fancy making a fool out of myself.

The rest of the week flew by very quickly, I only sat with Will again on Friday lunch time due to time table issues (the student body is too big for one lunch period), Andy talked to me normally again and helped me out during maths class (thank god!), everyone else seemed to have accepted that I have changed by now and no one gave me any more hassles over it.

Also the rumors of me and Will going out was spreading around the school like wild fire, especially since Will had started to walk me to my locker every morning. Alison and I had became pretty good friends and she offered to help me get ready for the party and dinner. Everyone are now much nicer to me because of Will and Alison, and I occasionally hang out with Will's friends too, who are actually nice once you get to know them (some are, others *cough* Torie *cough* are not). Life were going pretty good and before I knew it, it was Saturday.