Chapter 20 Stop and Stare

I managed to get another chapter done. It's getting hard to write this story since I had never been in a relationship.... but I will try :)  (god knows why I even started a romance story)

PLEASE vote and comment! It would mean the world to me!!!

----------------

'I heard you, this morning, at your locker.' I said, my tone accusing. He expression changed from concern to alarm to what looked like remorse immediately. He took a step closer to me, but I put an arm up to stop him. 'Don't come near me right now. Explain.' I said flatly.

Just as Will was about to say something, the rest of the jocks flood out of the school and saw me and Will at our little stand down. I frowned as Will turned around seeing them, and for a fleeting second I could have swore he looked frightened. But the look was gone when he turned back at me, by then the group of jocks had moved closer to us out of interest.

I was about to ask Will if we could go somewhere else before resuming the conversation alone when he seemed to found his voice.

'Well, which part of it did you not understand?' He said in a voice so mean and cocky that I almost thought that I was talking to a completely different person. I blinked a few times, dumb folded, the pain in my chest triple, I felt like I couldn't breath. It's completely different when he is saying it in front of my face than eavesdropping on him saying it.

I heard the jocks cheered Will on, who turned back to flash them a grin. I stared at Will, horrified. I willed the tears to go away, but it was useless.

'So it was all a lie?' I asked, almost sobbing again. Will looked pained, from what I couldn't tell, all I cared was his answer.

'Yes.' He finally whispered out the answer, I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeves, my last stread of hope shuttered by that one little word. Will looked sorry, while his friends continued to hollered behind us causing a racket that attract the attention of the students that was still in the parking lot.

I was too hurt to upset to even be able to form a word, so I decided to just bolt for it. I heard laughters behind me, but I couldn't care less at that moment. I ran all the way out of school and around the corner. Then I slumped onto a bench, I could barely support myself up and cried for the second time in a day.

I didn't know how long I was there for, I just knew that it was cold (I left my coat in Will's car). But a car horn blasted me out from my sorry state. I looked up to see that it was almost completely dark now. A car horn blasted again, my eyes focused and saw that it was from the car in front of me. I squinted to see better (crying had not helped my eyesight), the person in the driver's seat chuckled. Uh-oh, I knew that laugh.

'Hey, what are you doing crying on a bench in the dark? You might get kidnapped.' Aidan Owen said with a smirk. Despite still feeling very sad and torn up, I can't help but rolled my eyes at him, only he would greet someone by suggesting that they would get kidnapped.

'Come on, I will give you a ride home.' He said, waving his hand at me. I eyed him and his car hesitatingly, didn't really want to get on Aidan Owen's car, on the other hand, it is getting pretty dark, and how else could I get back home?