Chapter Eight

I didn't know what was going on with me. I might've actually cared for her. I guess I should've known that right when I saw her, but it's a hard fact to admit. I looked down at the girl in my arms. She was beautiful. Did she care for me, too?

I held her as close as I could, feeling her small hands on my back. I softly kissed her on the top of her head and she tensed.

"Shh... You'll be alright. You're with me. No one else is around." Smee left before the Crocodile had the audacity to whisper in her ear in front of me. He made my blood boil.

She looked up at me, staring at my lips. I chuckled deeply, "What?"

"N-nothing."

I was hoping it was something. In fact, I'm sure it was.

I tilted her chin upwards so she could keep her eyes on mine. I didn't hesitate to lean in and kiss her. I felt fireworks instantly.

The kiss was amazing. When we separated both of our hearts were beating fast. I felt her heart pounding against her ribcage. I knew she could feel mine.

...

I didn't know what was happening. It was like I was under some kind of spell. All I knew was that I actually enjoyed kissing Hook.

I... I've never felt this way before.

... Madeline's POV ...

So what do you guys think of their first kiss? Do you like them together this early in the book, or should I break them up for a while?

Comment to tell me your thoughts!

~ StarrySkies7