no time for healing PART 2

The team runs down the stairs quickly.

"ANGEL" says Stacy running to the unconcious Angel's body.

"He's pinned against the wall" says Jazzy suprised.

"Angel did it before he fainted" says Stacy.

"Not exactly Gracey... he's in a coma from the blood" says Jazzy.

"A COMA" says Alyssa and Alexandria from behind.

"He's lost alot of blood. It's crazy how he's still even alive" says Jazzy. Angel's body shudders and his wounds start healing.

"What the hell?" says Jazzy.

"I-I-I bit him...I... think ... He might be turning into a ... h-hyrid... I'M So sorry" says Stefan on the wall.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM" says Stacy getting up and slapping Stefan across the face hard.

"I-I never meant too" says Stefan sadly.

"Have you learned to control your powers?" Says Jazzy.

"Yes... Angel used his powers... he changed my blood... slowing it down slightly... and teaching me how to control my powers... It shouldn't have happened this way" says Stefan.

"Your telling me" says Stacy holding Angel's changing body.

"What the hell?" says Stacy seeing the bite mark dissapear.

"He's changed.. He should be waking up soon" says Stefan. Angel's body slowly starts stirring. Angel opens his eyes slowly. His eyes were a deeper blue than ever before.

'ANGEL"says stacy hugging.

 "What Happened?"asks Angel rubbing his shoulder.

"Umm... We think you might... have turned... or are turning... into a H-hyrbid" says Jazzy.

"I AM SO SORRY. ALSO How did you help me control my powers?"says Stefan kneeling.

 "H-Hyrbid... what? All I did was reverse pulses... and controlled your blood stream" says Angel getting up slowly but almost falling. His eyes turned wider and he grew fur for a second. 

"Hyrbid... Master" says Stefan bowing slightly.

"What?" says Angel screaming in agony as a tattoo of two thick stripes with blue stripes on his bicep.

"You are an alpha hyrbid.  An alpha hyrbid is simply someone who rules a group of wolves and vampires together to form one large pack. you are stronger than anyone 2 vampires and wolves combined and soon you will come to realize strong powers" says Stefan gettng up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE WOODS:

"What the hell was that? I felt a pull towards someone about two miles away. Do you think.. It might be our alpha." said a rougue. 

"It's possible Marcos. But... It could also be a hyrbid alpha meaning we wil have to live with the blood suckers" says another.

"But... they aren't all bad Danny" says Marcos.

"That's not always true Dan" says another.

"Is It not true that you used to date a vampire Maddison?" says Danny.

"Well Yeah... He was a hottie.... But... He was too into himself and his fangs.... "says Maddison.

"Maddie... where is your twin Lindsay?" says Danny.

"Haha She's gonna be back. You like her alot don't you" says Maddison.

"No....Maybe.... SO" says Danny blushing.

"DAN THE MAN! YOU GOTTA ASK HER OUT" says Maddison.

"MADDIE NOT NOW!" says Marcos.

"Your Only saying it because Marcos finally asked you out" says Danny.

"SO! AT LEAST I ADMITTED IT"says Marcos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house hold:

" So I Am a Hyrbid? A Hyrbid. You mean those Rare breeds that most vampires die if they get bitten. One in three hundred Vampires have the gene to be able to turn into a hyrbid. I am a hybrid? SERIOUSLY?!" says Angel.

"YES STOP ASKING QUESTIONS" says Jazzy.

"Your eyes are so blue" says Stacey smiling and admiring Angel's eyes.

"Thanks... nows not the time Stacy" says Angel.

"NOW'S DEFIDENTLY NOT THE TIME" says Jazzy.

"Look who's talking" says Stacy.