Learning something new

"Ari... When was the last time you saw me?" asks Angel levitating her into the middle of the training room.

"Almost 230 years Ago when you were first born... I still remember your blue eyes" says Ariana levitating Angel upside down.

"2-230 years ago" says Angel with a saddened expression.

"Hey Ange... It's okay. All that matters is that we are both here together now. I am joining your team. I will make an effort to know everything that happened to you in your 230 Years" says Ariana putting him down.

Angel puts Ariana down as Stacy walks in her short shorts and tank top and says "We are all going to go jogging, you wanna come?"

"Sure, Why not" says Angel smiling revealing his dimples.

Stacy smiles and walks away.

"YOU like her!" Says Ariana.

"nooooo...." says Angel looking away.

"Well, I may not have seen you for over 230 years. I still know you." says Ariana.

" We better get dressed to go jogging." says Angel getting up.

Five Minutes later everyone is upstairs all dressed up.

Angel Stands Next to Ariana and Stacy.

Everyone jogs 10 miles until Stefan stops suddenly.

Angel and Ariana read Stefan's mind and Stops quickly extending their fangs.

"Let's go to that beach house before the innocent humans are killed." says Stacy.

Angel reads Ariana's mind.

Telepathic Talking between Angel and Ariana

Ariana: "I think we may be able to share our powers with others without losing any powers so we can grow stronger as a whole".

Angel: "Great Idea Sis."

Ariana: "It would be a great Idea"

Angel: "let's stop running and take a second to give our powers"

Ariana: " Great Idea"

Stop Telepathic Talking

Angel and Ariana Stop immeadiatly.

Angel says "Everyone stop.... me and Ariana are going to channel or powers into everyone".

Everyone looks at him confused.

Angel and Ariana's eyes turn a deep purple.

Ariana and Angel close there eyes.

After a couple of seconds everyone takes a gasp at the powers entering them.

Angel and Ariana smile and open their eyes.

Everyone opens their eyes as they turn a deep purple.

"Come on everyone, I know a good place to practice deep in the forest" says Ariana.

Everyone nodds and runs deep into the forest.

After 4 hours, Everyone is able to move everything and control their powers.

"Come on, Let's go home. We need to rest" says Angel.

"True. It really takes alot of power to keep yourself able to use the power correctly" says Ariana.

Everyone nodds and runs home.

Ariana and Angel look at eachother knowing they did a good thing and then Angel follows Stacy who was leading him to our room.