Teaching an unteachable person

" Come on Stace you can do this. Left, right, kick with your left leg" says Angel stimulating the act.

Stacy tries but stumbles when she tries to kick the punching bag.

"UGH... I can't do this Angel." says Stacy.

"You can. Keep your legs farther apart as you walk towards the bag. When you kick try to stand up a little straighter" says Angel showing her again.

Stacy growls under her breath as she tries again.

She completes the act correctly for the first time in 6 hours.

"YEEEEEHAWWW" yells Stacy jumping on to Angel.

"See I told you, you could do it" says Angel kissing Stacy on the cheek.

Angel lets Stacy fall back down to the floor slowly.

"Okay do you remember the first act we did?" asks Angel.

"Yes. Front flip over the opponent, side step at an attack. Cartwheel into the opponent and sweeping the leg of the opponent making them fall" says Stacy.

"Okay practice it on me. I'll be the test dummy" says Angel grinning and standing in a fighting stand.

Angel falls to the fall hard when Stacy trips him.

She laughs and sits on the floor. 

Angel lifts his head up and says "Good one ninja Stacy".

"Not so bad yourself Test Dummy Angel" says Stacy leaning very close to Angel's face.

Angel leans up and kisses Stacy.

When He pulls back Stacy Asks Angel "How did you learn how to be a ninja?"

"I was taught by a world Karate master when I was younger. Even after I was turned I went to Master Victoria to train. She knew my secrets and also taught me how to control my inner demon" says Angel looking into Stacy's green eyes.

"Hmmmmm.... I feel like I could take you if I want to" Says Stacy.

"Oh really?" says Angel lying on the floor holding his head with his elbow.

Stefan walks to the room and says "Angel we got a new Job".

He sees Angel and Stacy suprised, close to each other on the floor.

He smiles dumbly and whisphers "OOOOOOOOOOOH, Stacy and Angel sitting in a tree".

Angel gets up and says "Where's the job Sherlock Holmes?".

"Up the block... It's a group of very strong vampires" says Stefan.

"Let's get the team and go" says Angel.

Stacy gets up.

Everyone runs to the house and Stefan is immeadiatly taken out by something flying.

The leader of the vampire cult says "We've been expecting you Angel. And your friends. We were good friends of your master. HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM!".

Angel looks at him.

The leader runs at Angel and pushes him back. Everyone is immeadiatly fighting but does not have the upperhand.

Stacy s the only one with the upperhand since she is new to the team. Jessica was at home due to a common cold so she could not help.

Angel is staked on the arms and legs to the walls.

The leader keeps punching him and throws vervain on him.

Angel hisses in pain.

The others are all taken out except for Stacy. 

She beats her attackers up until only the leader is next. 

"WHO ARE YOU"says the leader in an enraged voice.

"That doesnt Matter. All that matters is what you did to my friends, family, and Angel" says Stacy in a slightly enraged voice.

Angel says "Use you practice" in a weaker voice.

Stacy front flips over the leader.

The leader goes to kick her but she side steps.

She cartwheels into him punches him and then sweeps him off his feet.

Stacy gets a stake out of her back pocket and then stakes the leader in the heart.

She unstakes everyone and then walks over to Angel and unstakes him.

He falls onto his feet weakly.

Angel gives her a weak smile before he falls.

Stacy and the others pick him up and bring him back to the house.

They lie him in his bed so he could recover.

Everyone leaves his room.

Stacy leans down and kisses him slowly and says "Get better and thank you for your help to teach me".

She leaves the room looking back once at the injured Angel

=========================================================================

Okay how was it guys! Rate, Comment ang give advice as to how to make it better!