Vacation Already?

Angel Calls Jazzy and Stefan to the Living room. "Okay guys I'm going to visit my neice in Los Angeles and ii'm inviting you two to come if you want" says Angel smiling. "Neice you have a neice" says Stefan.  Angel looks at him and says " I have a sister who had a child while she was human, my sister Alyssa turned her daughter when she got turned by a random vampire. My neice's name is Alexandria ".  "Oh..... that's kind of weird a brooding vampire like you having a neice" says Stefan. Jazzy gets up from her seat and says "You shouldn't insult us.... it could end up being the end for you". "Like i should be afraid of you" says Stefan crossing his arms. "OKAY OKAY... we all need a vacation so pack your bags and we'll take a quick run to Los Angeles. Be ready in 15 minutes" says Angel. Stefan and Jazzy turn away from each other to get ready. Angel takes his nike gym bag which was already packed and waits upstairs. Stefan and Jazzy run upstairs ready. "YOu guys ready or do you two need to grab yo mature behaviors" says Angel. "Haha Very funny" says Jazzy and Stefan Sarcastically. Angel smiles and leads the way. 15 minutes later they arrive at Los Angeles. Angel smiles as he sees his sister's house. He knocks on the door. Alyssa answers and opens the door quickly. "ANGEL MY GOD IT"S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU" says Alyssa hugging his extremly hard. Angel laughs and says "Alice Hey it's really good to see you two. These are my good friends Stefan and Jazzy". "Ewww... who smells that bad like a  dog?" says Alyssa holding her nose. Jazzy dies laughing. Stefan's expression changes from a smile to a pout. "That would be the hybrid Stefan" says Angel. Alexandria hears Angel and runs down the stairs. " ANGEL" yells Alexandria. "Alex hey how's beautiful and smart neice?" says Angel picking up Alexandria. "Who's the smelly guy and smart looking girl?" asks Alexandria. Jazzy laughs again. " Okay the guy is Stefan and he's a hybrid... The girl is Jazzy she is our kind" says Angel to Alexndria. Alexandria squirms out of Angel's arms and says to Jazzy and Stefan "Hi nice to meet you I'm Alexandria". Alyssa suddenly says " you guys aren't going to stay out here all day right". Angel laughs and leads everyone into the house. "wow it's nice in here" says Jazzy. "Angel and my house while we were growing up, looked alot like this" Says Alyssa smiling. " Those were some good times" says Angel smiling while looking around.  "Angel do you remember when we used to race when we were young vampires... i think I could beat you now" says Alyssa. Angel laughs and smiles. Jazzy laughs and says "Good luck with that not even I could beat him and I'm the fastest vampire in the north east before i raced him that is". Angel laughs again and says "Alyssa fine come verse me outside in the huge forest. First one to reach the other side wins. Jazzy you be the judge run to the other side of the forest. "Okay" says Jazzy and Alyssa. " Angel and Alyssa line up at the starting point. Jazzy runs ahead and a couple of seconds later says" GO". Angel and Alyssa run. Angel gets to the finish line in a couple of seconds while Alyssa takes 1 minute. Angel is sitting in a tree as Alyssa arrives. Angel drops down to greet Alyssa. Angel says "Nice of you to show slow poke". Alyssa pouts and says " That's not fair you got faster". " Well of course I kind of have to get faster if I want to keep up with other vampires" says Angel looking at his watch. "We have to get back before sunrise" says Jazzy sadly. "Aww it's too bad but you will come back in a little though right?" says Alyssa. "Of course" says Angel hugging Alyssa and Alexandria. Stefan and Jazzy look at each other ready to bounce on one another. Angel notices and says "Keep your maturity for a couple more minutes PU-LEEZE". Stefan and Jazzy sigh. "Bye Alyssa, Bye Alex" says Angel. Angel, Jazzy, and Stefan run back home. "Home, sweet home" says Stefan as they enter the house right as the sun is about to rise. "Perfect timing" says Jazzy. =============================================================================Alex is Alyssa's nickname so keep that in mind for the future. This was a longer chapter of course and I still need more advice for the future. Any ideas?