Angel, the vampire next door

Angel is a tortured vampire. He stopped drinking blood long ago when he met his first love a human. 2 years after meeting her, she was killed. Killed by Angel's creator, the great dracula. Angel ran away from his creator to avoid problems. Now he wants to not only help people, but me a new love. Angel is still tortured mentally and physically. 

=============================================================================

    Angel punches the punching bag hanging.

He puts on his sweatshirt and pushes up the floor board to rveal stairs to the sewer.

Angel walks thru the sewer until he reaches the old bar that he always goes to. 

He cannot get drunk.

He waits until he smells to blood drinking vampires behind.

One of the vampires says to one of the already drunk humans " Hey girl, you wanna go to the nightclub down the street. I have connections to get in for free".

"Yeah of course" says the girl.

 The group of vampires and the girl walk away  out of the bar.

Angel swivels out of his chair and follows.

The Vampire who talked earlier says " Im hungry lets grab a snack".

The vampires nodd.

The vampires turn their faces and grow their long fangs.

Angel runs in and pushes the girl.

Angel stabs the first vampire in the heart.

He turns into dust.

The second vampire punches Angel.

Angel back flips into the third vampire.

The fourth vampire reaches for the girl again.

Angel runs at him grabs his hair and throws him into the second vampire.

The second third, and fourth vampire get up and run at Angel at the same time.

Angel jumps up lands on the second juror.

He stakes the vampire in the heart.

Angel takes out a second stake and runs at the third and fourth vampire.

The last three vampires turn to dust.

The girl still has her eyes closed.

Angel helps her up and then uses her vampire speed to disapear back home.

He hears someone in his house.

"Who's there?" askes Angel.

"My names Stefan. The Powers that be sent me to help you. I know you are trying to help people around. You are going to need help from me, the Powers, and others along the way" says the guy coming out of no where.

Angel looks at him mysteriously and curiously. 

"Your joking right?!" says Angel.

=============================================================================

  Okay so fans(or readers) I would like some advice and anything that could help. Thanks alot !