Lean on me

"WHY CAN'T I FOCUS ON HITTING A SIMPLE TARGET" says Angel fustrated.

"Calm down Angel" says Stacy looking clearly confused about what seems to be happening.

Angel receives a email on his laptop was on.

It reads "Dear Angel,  This is your father, Raul. I have been feeling what's been going on with your body. You are experiencing a focus block. It was common with me. It occurs because you are still new at your powers. I know I have given to you late. This is why this is happening. Angel, the only way for you to overcome this is to believe that you and or your friends are in great danger. You have to fear losing a loved one. If you over come this then you will become more powerful beyond beleif and gain the power to read minds. I know your mother has said that she killed me. This is not true. In fact, she would never be able to beat me. I would love to meet you my son. "

Angel reads the email with horror and backs away to the wall.

Stacy looks at him confused and then reads the email.

Stacy says "At least we know what has been happening to you."

" It also means I can't fight. YOU guys will have one less person on your team" says Angel.

Stacy calls everyone downstairs.

Angel sinks to the floor reading the email in his head.

Stacy explains to everyone what is happening.

 "Angel! Your father is alive?" says Jazzy.

Angel just nodds.

 "What are we going to do about the fighting problem" asks Stefan.

" How am I supposed to know" says Angel getting up slowly.

Stefan gets the blank look on his face that usually means there's trouble.

Angel gets the bags and says "lets go".

"But angel..." says Stacy but she's cut off by Angel saying "I don't care,I'm not leaving you in the dust".

Everyone looks at him but nodds following Stefan to the valley full of vampires.

Everyone immeadiatly starts fighting.

Angel stakes a couple of vampires until he reaches the big boss.

Angel is thrown across the valley into a rock. Not having any powers at all or vampire strength that really hurt.

Angel screams as the sharper part of the bangs into his spine.

Out of no where Angel's Father Raul pops out and throws the vampire back.

Raul runs to Angel who was holding his back in pain.

"Son you have to get out of here" says Raul.

"D-Dad?" says Angel.

Raul picks up Angel and puts him on higher ground.

Raul leaves the fight.

Angel watches as Everyone starts loosing there fights.

Angel notices Stacy pinned down with a stake about to be plunged into her heart.

Angel goes to his breaking point and Screams, his powers surge into him. 

Angel's eyes turn a deep purple.

The powers control him into killing all the bad vampires with one very powerful blow.

Angel uses air to bring all his friends to him.

"Angel... you overcame this" says Stacy getting up slowly.

Angel reads Stefan mind and says "NO MY DAD IS NOT DEAD..... he's somewhere.... out there".

Angel's eyes turn back to his beautiful blue shade.

"Let's go home. It's been a tough day" says Jazzy.

Everyone nodds and walks the way home.

========================================================================

How was this chapter? Neeed more ideas. As usual:

Comment,

Vote,

Give ideas,

critisize,

Enjoy the next chapter

:)