The style of Boredom

"ANGEL GET OVER HERE I WANT TO MAKE YOU PRETTY" says Jessica. 

Angel is running aroung the house. "NOOO I'M A GUY NOT ONE OF YOUR DOLLS JESS" says Angel. 

Stefan is all dressed up in a weird suit with make up on. "Come on Angel see it's fun" says Stefan.

Angel sees him and almost faints. He says "EEEEEH... Stef-an you looks so weird".

"No I don't I look beautiful" says Stefan.

Jazzy storms out of her room and yells "DID YOU BEAD-DAZZLE MY NEW $1,000 DOLLAR LEATHER JACKET??!".

Jessica giggles looking at Jazzy.

Jazzy storms up to her and is about to hit her but Angel steps in the way holding Jazzy back. 

Jessica Bead-Dazzles Angel's pants, hitting him with the staples 3 times.

"AYEEEE...."Says Angel looking like he was about to tear up.

Jessica laughs and skips to her room up the stairs.

Stefan is looking in the mirror at the various colors and shades of blue all over his face.

Angel takes Jazzy to the training room and then says "Let's train before we both rip her head off". 

Both Angel and Jazzy go to their room and get dressed in there training clothes.

They come back  to the training room and begin close-quarter combat.

Stefan stops playing with his hair and says "ANGEL.... We got to go to a fashion show.... a group of vampires are eating the guests".

Angel and Jazzy walk out of the training room with a couple of scratches that were still bleeding but other than that fine. 

"Jess come down here" says Stefan.

Angel and Jazzy back up when Jessica runs down the stairs. 

"Let's go... all our bags are always packed" says Angel.

"Okay I'll lead the way since I recondized the place" says Stefan.

Everyone takes their bag and follow Stefan out the window.

They get to the fashion show only to find the vampires standing around. 

Jessica and Stefan turn into werewolfs.

Angel and  Jazzy extend there very long, gleaming, white fangs. 

The vampires clearly looked suprised.

Angel angled his stake towards the vampire in the center who was clearly the boss. 

Stefan and Jessica pounce on the vampires more in the back. Jazzy jumps over some of the vampires and reaches the center vampires. Angel fights the boss.

Angel takes a metal pole though the leg but he keeps moving. 

"HOW ARE YOU NOT DYING" says the boss. 

"My strength comes from something else... my determination and bravery.. and trust in my friends" says Angel staking the boss in the heart. The boss turns to dust.

Angel continues staking every bad vampire in his path. 

Stefan and Jessica rip off the last bad vampire's head.

Stefan and Jessica walk there way back to Jazzy and Stefan. 

Stefan and Jessica turn back to human form.

Angel and Jazzy retract there fangs again. 

Angel rips the metal pole from his leg and groan low.

They all run back to the house.

Angel sleeps on the couch. Next thing he knows he has a dress over his clothes, make up on and high heels. 

He gets up and yells "JESSSICAAAA".

Jazzy takes a picture and posts it on facebook.

Angel groans and says "JESS GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE". 

=========================================================================

I made a website to show some of Angel's outfits. I will make for the others in the future.

Below is the website URL:      http://vampirediarieslover3.wix.com/angels-outifts