Make it or Break it Part 2

This is Part 2 Of MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!

Warning: IT WILL BE SHORT DUE TO POINT I WANTED TO MAKE!

=============================================================================

Angel's point of view

I wasn't actually sleeping, I'm just trying to gather my thoughts mentally. It helps when I close my eyes.

I get up even if I can't clearly understand what's going on in my mind.

"Stacy... I'm sorry I stormed off on all of you" I say walking up to her.

Normal Point of View

 "It's okay Ange. I know you weren't yourself after seeing your father" says Stacy kissing him on the cheek.

Angel holds Stacy's hands and joggs up the stairs with her.

Everyone is mumbling over the fight.

Angel clears his throat and says " I am truly sorry guys. I have not been a good leader for the last few days".

Everyone says "It's okay Angel we know it isn't your fault".

"So what's we gonna do?" asks Stacy.

"We find my father and ask him why he really is back in town after so many years" says Angel.

Raul comes crashing from Angel's room window.

"I'm here really, to kill you and gather my powers back. See I can't have my full powers unless you give them to me.I will have to kill you" says Raul.

"I don't think so. I know now that I am not alone in any fight" says Angel moving into a fighting stands.

Raul tries to throw a stake at Angel with his powers but Angel deflects it throwing it at Raul in the leg.

Raul groans loud.

Angel walks up to Raul who was on the floor holding his leg.

Angel takes out the stake and aims it towards Raul's heart.

"WAIT, ANGEL... YOU HAVE A LONG LOST SISTER. SHE WAS TAKEN AWAY WHEN YOU WERE A BABY. SHE WAS KIDNAPPED. HER NAME WAS ARIANA . I NEED YOU TO KNOW THIS SO YOU CAN DO ME A FAVOR IN FINDING HER. YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON I KNOW. USE IT" Says Raul.

Angel drops the stake and backs up.

Raul is suprised and says "YOU NEED TO KILL ME".

Angel shakes his head.

Raul takes the stake and stakes himself. 

Raul turns to dust with the blink of an eye.

Angel looks down at the dust.

He turns towards the shocked group.

"Ange" says Stacy.

"I'm fine now.... If it's true, I really do need to find her... my long lost sister Ariana...." says Angel looking at everyone.