Vamps Vs. Wolves!

"Okay I get the point that we aren't supposed to be doing this at 3:00 but it's a good workout!" says Angel.

'Fine... at least we are alone" says Stacy.

Angel chuckles but focuses on training practice. 

He takes out a test dummy with a picture of Stefan's face on it.

Stacy laughs when she sees the test dummy.

Stefan walks in after taking a shower in the middle of the night.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A TEST DUMMY WITH MY FACE ON IT" says Stefan with pure anger in his voice.

"Why not" says Angel.

"Grrrrrr....... Angel I DO NOT GET WHY YOU HATE ME! EVER SINCE YOU MET ME YOU'VE DESPIZED ME" says Stefan getting in Angel's face.

"DON'T GET IN MY FACE" says Angel.

Everyone runs down the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG" says Jazzy.

Everyone begins arguing to a point where all vampires were on one side and all werewolves were on the other.

Angel looks at Stefan angrilly.

Angel and the vampires extend there long fangs.

The werewolves go full werewolf mode.

Angel runs toward Stefan.

They all clash.

After a long while Alexandria stops everyone from fighting.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANGEL! WE ARE ALL THE BEST OF FRIENDS! NOTHING CAN GET IN OUR WAY" says Alexandria.

Angel stops in his path and looks at everyone's faces.

He retracks his fangs and sighs.

"I shouldn't have acted like I have been to you Stefan" says Angel looking at him.

"It's okay, I really shouldn't have read to much into it" says Stefan giving Angel a Nodd.

Everyone returns to their normal State and gathers around Angel and Stefan.

"I can't believe we were just fighting each other" says Stacy to everyone.

 "We never will again. Friends forever. We STAY together" says Angel.

Everyone puts there hands in a group. 

"1,2,3 WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES TOGETHER FOREVER" yells everyone together.

=======================================================================

So VERY close split up of the team! At least we know how solid the team really is.

Okay Stay tuned for the next chapter.

As usuall:

Comment 

Vote

Give advice 

:) 

See ya next chapter