The Dark side to Facebook: Stupid Simon.

I have dedicated this chapter to RiverWild because she is an amazing wattpadder who made me this trailer for my story, everyone should check out her profile she has awesome stories and take a look at her other trailer for her story its amazing! Thank you again!

 Right now I am so happy everyone, I tried to make this slightly longer because today went perfect I got my GCSE results! I got a B in English, B and a A in photography, 4 A's in Media, B in R.E, a C in maths, a C in ICT and a D in Geography (I suck at geography... seriously haha) and then I got into college, so right now I am SO happy! ><! So as a result, I decided to write xD!

<< Voted! It will end my day perfectly!

This one is more about into how creepy Lucas is and how messed up his emotions are and stuff...

__________________________________________________________________

The sun shined through the windows sending rays of warmth across on my body, I smiled and stretched; another day closer towards Lucy.

I leaned over turning on the Television and pulling myself up so that I could watch the Monday news, although as the sound burst out of the screen my heart nearly fell out of my chest at the voice which was hitting my ears it was recognisable and my name was also mentioned, all my nightmares felt if they was coming true as the clip was repeated.

“I swear, I would never kill my little sister- GET OFF ME! It was him! Please Mother!” On the TV it shown a clip off Mark being dragged into a police car with cuffs trapping his hands behind his back, tears had stained his cheeks bright red as he begged his parents who stood holding each other with emotionless expression, there was no loss on their face.

This made my face tilt to the side slightly, his own parents has had their own son arrested for their daughters murder even though he was begging for them to believe; I smirked because he was telling the truth because I killed her.

I looked back to the TV which had gone back to the News studio with a woman speaking about what had happened, she spoke as if she cared. A low deep chuckle left my throat, like she actually cares.

“Mark’s sister Areil was murdered in her own home by her brother, who is accusingly has been suffering mental health issues, her body was found by her traumatised parents soon after they finished work late last night, their son- Mark was later found at a train station in Manchester. It is said that after killed his sister in cold blood he fled from the family home in panic, Mark shouted at police tackled him to the ground “Mirana! Did this, not me.” Although no cameras or footage could find any evidence, parents explained that Mark was suffering after losing his older brother- he believed it was his sisters fault, the case will be justified later in court.” The woman’s voice was clear and dull toned as she moved on to the next story.

I laugh; a small pity of sympathy flew past me.

With one click I turned the channel, thinking ‘Mark it was your choice, if you let me kill you then you could have joined your sibling’s’. His fault.

As I sprung out of bed I had a slight spring in my step as I walked towards the bathroom, see Lucy I will never get caught everything is perfect. They can’t take me away again, I’m not sick anymore. Yes I am messed up- but who isn’t?

With the radio on I jumped into the shower getting ready for another day at work, however today I felt so much joy.

I washed while the music played.

So you wanna play, games with my head

But you make me fall apart, and wish that I was dead