The dark side to Facebook: Their Loss

Alright, i have been working on this for a while because I couldnt think how to start it...

<<<<  Please vote!

THIS IS A DRAFT (NOT EDITED)

haha AND listen to the song on the side at the same time... it sort of goes with it... O.o

_______________________________________________________

Sarah’s Mum P.O.V

“David, did you see Sarah coming home last night?” I called stumbling down the stairs in panic, Sarah would never stay out through a whole night and if she did she would phone, she would wouldn’t she? My heart was thumping in my chest, where is my daughter?                                                                                                                                                                                       

 “No, darling she isn’t a child no more she probably stayed at a friend’s house and forgot the phone us that’s all, come on calm down and have a cup of coffee.” He smiled passing me the mug, although my instincts of going looking for my daughter were still pushing me on edge.

“Mary is Sam awake yet?” David asks looking over his paper with a frown, Sam my thirteen year old son who has just started turning into a classical lazy teenager has been pushing David’s temper more and more just like his sister did when she was his age, this made me chuckle.

“Love, he is a teenager it will ware of calm down.” I smiled and he sighed looking back at his paper although I could tell that he wasn’t concentrating.

I jumped of my seat when I heard the phone ring from the hall was ringing, David lightly chuckled at my reaction as I left the room and headed towards the phone picking it up.

“Miss Parker, is Sarah there?” She asked sounding slightly worried, making me panic a little.

“No sweetie Sarah didn’t come home last night I thought see spent the night with you?” I asked slightly confused, Sarah would usually only stay out at her house as they had been friends since she was little.

“Ermm… Okay, has she phoned or anything?” She was stuttering over her words in panic.

“No, Tina do you know where she might be?” I ask feeling that she has some idea to where my daughter might be.

“I promised I wouldn’t say anything, but now I am worried Miss Parker…” She says, it sounded like she was crying at the same time, my heard was racing in my chest I could feel my hands going sweaty against the phone, as she was mumbling something that I couldn’t understand.

“Tina, If you know where Sarah is I need to know!” My voice was lightly raised and stern as I spoke although I knew Tina would break under pressure.

“Uh! Miss Parker, she met somebody online but he sounded like a nice guy and she was meant to be meeting him last night, she was so excited I didn’t think anything bad about it!” She spoke fast, I could hear that she was now crying loudly down the phone line.

Oh no, my beautiful daughter what has she gotten herself into! My head was spinning as I stepped back from the phone, I could hear that her voice was still chattering down the phone but by now I was in utter shock, Sarah is with some stranger and I didn’t notice! What kind of parent am I?

“Mary, Love what’s the matter?” David strolls into the hall way with a hint of confusion and worry in his eyes as he eyes the phone with is face down against the floor where I let it fall, my mouth was so dry that no word could come out of my mouth.

“Mary?” He asked again whilst his two hands were placed on my shoulder, my heart was drumming in my ears and wrist making my legs shake without control.

“Oh no, please no.” Where the only words which could pass my lips. David’s eyes were stuck with horror as just at that moment Sam walked down the stairs rubbing his eye with arrogance.

 “Urg, couldn’t you guys keep the noise down I was sleeping.” He mumbled passing into the kitchen not for one moment noticing his parents panic.

My whole body shook against David as the doorbell echoed through the whole house making me come back to my senses, the door! Please say it’s Sarah!

“See Love, I told you not to panic.” David smiled, walking behind me as I head toward the door as relief flew through my whole body, I can’t believe I panicked so much she is an independent young woman. I chuckled to myself as I opened the door, suddenly my smile drops into a frown as the whole street is silent- not even a murmur or rain drop as I look down at a small square brown box, I look left then I look right there was not a person in sight, confusion was the only feeling taking over my whole body.

“Have you ordered anything David?” I whisper under my breath breaking the silence.

“No dear, come on calm down let’s take the box inside.” He sooths rubbing my back as I walk towards the kitchen with the brown box in my hand, once again my heart was racing as if it was going to explode from my chest at any moment, Sam was sat on the over end of the table eating his cornflakes looking at us with a bored expression, corner by corner I opened the box until what was in side is visible.

 Without a though a fierce scream leaves my mouth leaving me to collapse on the ground with a thud, tears pouring across my face as the image of what I just saw drummed in my head, it was as if everything was in mute, David was yelling and screaming and Sam’s eyes were wide with tears as he backed away from the box on the table with sheer scare, David was leaning over the box crying his lungs out- it literally felt as if somebody had just ripped my soul out in a matter of seconds.

As in that box laid a heart marked with an L with an open note at its side.

I am glad you received my gift, this is your daughter’s heart. How does it feel? Are you falling apart and dyeing inside? Don’t worry; she has gone to total loss I am used your daughter to re-build my wife, thank you!’

Was this a sick joke, without a moment I ran to the phone dialling 999; I turned to my husband and son who were huddled together weeping against the ground, ‘my dear Sarah please don’t say any of this is true!’ I cried up towards the sky.

__________________________________________________________________

Muahaha. You like?

This is just a random chapter on how the parents would feel, and how sick Lucas is with the note and stuff...

yeah leave me a nice comment and I will upload quicker :P

Emily and Micheal.