The Dark Side to Facebook: It was me.

So glad with the last chapter, I got the amount of votes that I needed! :D So I uploaded, sorry I didn't upload yesterday I had so much work... you better all vote people, I wrote this insted of doing my film studies homework, now I have to stay up all night doing it, so vote :P

<<<<<< VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT :P

_____________________________________________________________

“Husband?” I chuckled, “I never had the chance to marry her!”

Maria’s face stared at my with a blank expression of regret, tears already pooling down her flustered cheeks, “Lucas, I’m sorry. Lucy… she was not stable she was already married before she met you.” She rushed.

“Did her husband die?” I asked slightly amused, Lucy never married; she told me that.

“Are you blind? Lucas, she was cheating on him with you.” She mumbled the last part, her eyes still glued on to her daughters and Husbands faces.

Everything turned to blackness.

Flashback:

Ring Ring Ring Ring

“Lucy…” I mumbled against my pillow as she kept her face pressed against my chest.

“Hmmm… you get it…” She moaned rolling over across me making it hard to even move.

After the struggle to get to the phone I reached it before the last Ring; “Hello, Lucy can’t talk at the moment-“ I spoke to be cut off.

“Muma? Dada said you make my breakfast, but you not home?” A little boy whimpered on the phone, Lucy’s eyes widened making me laugh.

“Sorry kido I think you got the wrong number there is no mummy’s here.” I laughed softly down the phone, Lucy’s was now pressed into the pillow, once the phone went silent I place the phone down and rolled over across the bed falling so my cheek pressed against her stomach.

“All good, little boy got the wrong number… you would think a parent would make sure that they have the right number before they let them have the phone, great parents he has.” I tsked thinking about the little boy, she stayed silent.

“He said his Mum was meant to make him breakfast but she didn’t.” I sighed, poor kid; I know what it feels like to be rejected.

I laughed as Lucy groaned into the pillow again, “Babe, how about I make you some breakfast?” I chuckled.

“hmmm… I think mummy would like that.” She laughed such a chiming beautiful laughter, lifting myself on my elbow I looked over her glamour’s beautiful body, even her morning hair held such natural style, perfection. I placed my hand across her stomach, it was slowly risen; she is 6 weeks pregnant.

“You’re going to be a perfect Mum.” I place a sweet kiss on her cheek, “I just know it.” A chuckle left her mouth without any reply.

End flash back.

My heart thumped in my chest, ached as if someone was stabbing it repeatedly; memories now all dead, everything was changing all my sweet memories felt as if they are turning bitter. ‘Lucas I wouldn’t cheat on you’ a voice murmured into my head, the voice I once loved.

“Please Lucy tell me it’s not true, you was not married. You only loved me.” I screamed not caring on who could hear me, a heart can only break so many times before it becomes shattered; just like mine.

My whole body was stuck; I couldn’t move my arm or legs. No please don’t say prison. Please.

“Lucas.” A voice spoke through the room making me cringe, the room was dark  and heavy with a musky sent.

“I can’t be here! I will bring her back and ask if this is true, let me go!” My voice screamed through the room, they couldn’t have gotten me. Maria! She was the only person who was with me when I blacked out from stress and shock, I need my Lucy. I don’t care anymore, I know she didn’t cheat. I know.

“She is dead.” The voice held no emotion, the subject seemed to him like the weather; he didn’t seem to care.

“You don’t know her! She didn’t cheat on me, she loved me.” Fury fuelled my body as I swung left and then right repeatedly, a cold chuckle shivered through the room taking me of guard; Lucy’s mind was making me cringe from this man, I just know it. Everything about him screamed run.

“Lucas, silly boy I know Lucy more than you would ever know!” Once again a cold chuckle filled the room although the man was still not visible.

 “My Lucy!” I growled towards the voice.

“She was my wife first, she was his mother second.” The voice boomed, confusion filled me husband? Son?

The room fell silent questioned filled my mind although how could I ask, I could be dead for all I know the last memory I have is me passing out on the ground, suddenly I squinted as the lighted filled the room my heart rate picked up his pace as a large man and a boy stood in from of me, the boy looked around five years old, behind them stood Maria holding a young girl who looked around two years old… the spitting image of Lucy.

“Please, I need Lucy. Just Lucy.” Begging was my last option and as low and shallow as it was, I needed to do it; anything for Lucy.

“LUCAS! Open you god damn eyes, I am her husband.” His eyes blazed anger, sorrow and regret. He married my wife, he took my place. He lived the life that I had only dreamed about, my blood boiled in jealously, ‘he will meet his dead’ felt like the only words screaming in my head.

“This is mine and her son, she named him Lucas.” He scoffed; her son looked at me with confusion. This little boy was named after me, this little boy had no clue what was happening. Her husband placed his hand softly on his sons back with pride and love. He stepped slightly to the left exposing Maria and the little girl.

“This is Annie, Lucy’s daughter… and your daughter Lucas.” His voice cracked as he admitted that the little beauty was not his, I could feel the heart break as he looked into the child’s eyes; he was the one who raise the child.

“She is not my daughter, Lucy died with my baby still inside her.” I protested, Maria told me so.

Maria stepped forward with the toddler in her hands, Lucy’s husband placed a hand on Maria’s shoulder.

“Lucas, I couldn’t let you know the truth… it would have hurt more, my husband is dead” a tear fled from her eye, “My children are in hospital, I now know what I did was wrong.” She lowered her head in shame. My head clouded in confusion, was this child mine? What was the truth of my beloveds death?

The man lowered towards his son’s ear whispering for him so head up to bed, the boy nodded and left the room. He stepped forward.

“Lucas, it was me who killed Lucy.”

____________________________________________________________

O.O Lucas now knows who killed Lucy!

just in case you didn't understand in the flashback the boy who phoned Lucy was her son that is why she seemed panicky xD

Will he accept his child?

Next upload after I get 20 votes and some comments :P