The Dark Side to Facebook: Irony.

My dedication is choice is because her comment really made me laugh ><!

 Alright, this took me ages because I didnt want to make it too sick as the last one as I wanted there to be more emotion in this one :}

<<<<VOTE!

OH! Btw the banner on the side was made by RumshaMehmood, it is awesome and its perfect for the story! She is amazing xD  (Btw she was dedicated on the last chapter, so I had to make it fair, but people seriously she is awesome, and made me the best banner :D)

__________________________________________________

“What?” A voice greeted me at Mark’s, I knew he wouldn’t be home as he told me earlier- the voice belonged to teenage girl who loved around fourteen years old, she held an irritated face as she glared at me with such arrogance.

“Are your parents’ home?” I asked with a smug voice tilting my head up to one side listening to if there was any voices coming from inside their home.

“Nope. Bye.” She rolled her eyes and attempted to slam the door in my face, anger bubbled inside of me does she know where her manners are? Doesn’t she understand how her life is holding on by a string?

“I am Mark’s… friend.” I smirked at my work selection, her eyes bulged as she once again eyed me from head to toe. It’s alright Lucy she is just one silly little girl who is going to be in part of my game, she is going to be the one who dies, I am going to kill her quickly I will save my other plans for Mark himself I wouldn’t want him to miss out, I will take her heart and bring it to him as he gasps his last breath.

“He is not home.” She panic’s stepping towards the door again to shut it, looks like she is going to be a lot more effort; with a sigh I stepped forward with one quick swipe I was stood in the house with the door shut behind me, she was left with no escape- I could see the fear and shock in her eyes, her chest was moving faster as she looked around for a defence as I quickly stepped forwards slamming her against the floor.

“Arhh! What the hell?” She cried, I watched as tears crawled across her face trembling.

“Hmm… I am not in the mood for all the question and answer rubbish, but I will tell you why…” She was shaking with horror; my hand was placed across her mouth muffling her screams and begging, when I slapped her across the face she finally looked at me and I carried on, “Your brother Mark, well her has got himself into a problem well you see without much detail all you need to know is I need your brother's body to re-build my wife, it was his fault- wait let me rephrase that; it was THEIR fault.” I smiled as her, she squirmed.

“Keep your eyes open, it’s fun.” I laughed as I pulled the knife from my pocket and plunged it straight through her chest; her eyes grew into wide rings as her last tear slid across her plain cheek she fell still under my hold.

“Damn!” I cursed under my breath when I realised that I have pushed the knife straight through her heart, she was useless now my whole plan ruined! Why can’t I do anything right?

My heart was now racing in my chest as I curled into a ball across from the dead body, my body was shaking with worry; she will never be proud of me I am useless.

“Please Lucy I am sorry, I got carried away I know that I promised I wouldn’t mess up again. I am a failure, please forgive me.” I chanted whilst my hand kept forcefully hitting me across the head making my vision blur.

A piercing scream broke through the house, I looked up and right before me stood a clueless devastated Mark, tears fled from his eyes as her picked up a umbrella and ran at me although with a quick push and turn I had him pinned against the floor, he lay weak under me sobbing and heaving shaking his head from side to side, his skin was cold and bursting with shivers as he cried out- begging for mercy.

“Why? WHY!?” Where the only words which could fit through his gritted teeth, his eyes glued on mine with so much hatred that could be possible.

“How does loss feel?” I ask mostly to myself, watching somebody else suffer made my wounds heal slightly, watching his heart shatter in a matter of seconds- the moment when you realise, it’s your entire fault.

“You sicko! FREAK!” He screamed, raging with so much anger I could literally feel his flare of negativity as his eyes pinned into mine, he couldn’t even glance at his sister without bursting into uncontrollable cries, I smiled I felt like everything was working now; I looked up and thought ‘See Lucy, I won’t fail you again.’ A bubble of happiness filled me; I knew that was Lucy thanking me.

“My sister, why? She was innocent and all I ever had, why?” his voice was a mere whisper, he was not even trying to push me away no more, he just lay still below me without a word as I thought through his question. He had parent’s, didn’t he understand that? Ungrateful, you don’t understand what you have till it is gone, I thought towards him.

“Did my Father set you up to this?” He asked, his voice was coated with so much pain as he spoke; a breath escaped my mouth, why would his Dad do this? Why address his Dad as Father?

“Mark, you stupid teenagers, you have no understanding. I know nothing of your parent and nor do I care, this is all for Lucy, she is telling me what to do; I am going to get her back. I love her and that’s it, none of this would have happened to you if any off you teenagers had a soul.” I growled losing my temper by his uneven cries.

“I don’t understand!” He cried, shaking his head from side to side, “Lucy? Who? I might not have a soul but my sister was an angel and would never hurt a soul, and now she is dead.” He whimpered taking a quick look at his cold dead sister, I scoff at his words; this girl was rude and had no respect to elders.

“She was no angel, she is rude and disrespectable.” I sneered into his pained face, his faced was turned away from her corpse.

“You don’t know anything! Your just a damn sick serial killer, and considering I am going to die anyways I will let you in on a secret you piece of rubbish; My sister- Areil had no respect for you because she hates grownups, because they took away something close to us.” He cried pushing against me with fury, I laughed at the irony on how the tables were turned- we both hated each other for the same reason, although I was on the upper hand because I have a plan where as these pathetic teenagers have given up, I look up again and think ‘I won’t give up’ then I look back down at him.

“I am glad, I like to see you hurt. If I had it my way I would rip out every single one of your hearts and feed them to you!” I screamed into his face, no one can challenge me.

“You’re just like the rest!” He laughed a flat laugh, “I hope this… Lucy is rotting in hell!” He growled, suddenly a burst of fire raged through me making me push the knife into his right arm making him scream out in pain.  

“Who are you?” He screamed, his chest pumping in quick fast motions. His eyes were glued shut although that didn’t stop the tears; a grin filled my face as I replied to his question.

 “Mirana.”

_______________________________________________________

Oh O.o you like?

Lucas, is getting a bit more crazy don't you think?

Leave me a comment and I will update quicker :P

Vote!

Share!

Fan!