The dark side to Facebook: Diffrent Identity

Alright, this isn't as sick but you get a better view of Lucas's mind and how it works...

<<<< VOTE! I will be really really happy!

Competition!

Too all my fans, the competition is to see who can make the best cover/banner or trailer for my story, and in return I will dedicate one of my chapters to you and fan you and love you because seriously I am not good at making covers or trailers!

THIS IS A DRAFT.

______________________________________________________________________

From the street corner I watched her fall to her knees in utter horror, just by the look on her face I knew she was heartbroken in a result for the first time in months I smiled, how does revenge feel? It feels amazing as if you are on top of the world! With a slight spring in my step I made my way back to my home.

My grin was spread across my face still by the time that I reached my neighbourhood as the locals passed me giving me a curious smile whilst nodding there head to me, I smiled back of course as everything is prefect. I looked up to the sky and let out a laugh ‘told you I could do it Lucy’ I thought up to her.

“Excuse me, do you know where…” A boy asked me paused as he looked down at a piece of paper, he looked around twelve years old, he looked up at me with wide innocent eyes “15 St Marys street is?” He asked stuttering over his words waiting for me to respond, with my emotions bubbling with happiness I smiled and pointed him in the direction of where he needed to go, he looked to young to be a teenager yet- he gets to escape.

Once at home I smile over to the corner of the room where two arms leaned against the wall, they looked slightly pale although they cleaned well as I couldn’t see a trace of blood on them no more; Lucy always had clean arms, she said that dirty people don’t deserve to be looked upon. I opened my Laptop watching the internet load slowly, my fingers tapping in rhythm on the desk following the beats of my heart.

The time stated 11am on the dot, my fingers glided across the key board typing in my user name and password as in a matter of seconds my Facebook wall loaded up; I hurried to my friends list and searched for Sarah Parker- I watched as her profile picture flashed up on the scream making me smirk, have you ever looked at a photo of a dead person and it feels like you’re looking at their screaming soul? I do.

The profile picture of her smiling was the whole irony, because she would never smile again although that’s how her loved ones would remember her however I am the only one who knows the true Sarah the arrogant stupid whore that she was too meet a stranger of a social network, with one last glance I scrolled down to the bottom left hand side and click ‘unfriend’.

My whole body gleamed in completion I had saved the world from one arrogant teenager, quickly logging out I retype in the top bar with my other account:

Email: Mirana6090                                           Password: **********

My identity on this account is totally different, I am an twenty one year old college girl from Manchester, I have long curly brown hair with shades of brown hidden between each strand in addition my leaf green eyes are round with dark long eye lashes making my eyes prominent on my face which go along with my small button nose and full plump lips, other all I am disguised as the usual slut.

Why have I got this account? Well it’s not just teenage girls which need to learn a lesson is it, although the fun part is with boys I can’t use their body for Lucy, but their lungs and organs are perfect for her she always had a strong inside; she never got ill. I could feel my heart picking up a quick beat, everything is going to plan my beautiful wife will get to come home soon and we can live just like before, we can start are family again just me and Lucy.